The majority of nonprofits struggle to bring money in the door. And they often don't know why. When you are on the inside of an organization that is used to doing things a certain way it can be nearly impossible to see new opportunities, to understand what you could do differently. There can be many reasons why a nonprofit doesn't bring enough money in the door.
1. Too Many Programs Drain Money From Your Organization.
2. You're Leaving Money Up to One Person
3. You're Not Effectively Telling Your Story
4. You're Doing What Everyone Else Does
5. You're Not Investing In Your Money Raising Function