1. Corporations Profit from Food Stamps
2. Crash the Economy, Get Your Money Back. Die with a Student Loan, Stay in Debt.
3. Almost 70% of Corporations Are Not Required to Pay ANY Federal Taxes
4. Lotteries Pay for Corporate Tax Avoidance
5. The National Football League Pays No Federal Taxes
6. Live on Park Avenue, Get a Farm Subsidy
7. Profit Margin Magic: Turning a dollar into $100,000
... So This Is Capitalism..
Consumer-exploiting, tax-avoiding, profit-maximizing, responsibility-shirking, winner-take-all capitalism. An economic system which, as Milton Friedman once believed, "distributes the fruits of economic progress among all people."
by Paul Buchheit an active member of US Uncut Chicago, founder and developer of social justice and educational websites (UsAgainstGreed.org, PayUpNow.org, RappingHistory.org), and the editor and main author of "American Wars: Illusions and Realities"