|Current selected tag: social. Clear.|
Your new post is loading...
1. Meaning is social constructed and contextually reinvented
2. Technology is everywhere (digital universe).
3. Teaching is done teacher-to-student, student-to-student, and people-technology-people (co-constructivism)
4. Schools are located everywhere (fully infused in society)
5. Parents view schools as a place for them to learn, too
6. Teachers are everybody, everywhere
7. Hardware and software in schools are available at low cost and are used (strategically)
8. Industry views graduates as co-workers or entrepreneurs
Este post es un pequeño experimento que he realizado con mi amigo Jaume. Él es natural de Mallorca (al igual que yo) y es profesor de Aplicaciones Web en la formación profesional de Grado Medio de Sistemas Microinformáticos y Redes del IES Francesc de Borja Moll (Palma, Illes Balears).
Evaluar el aprendizaje social.
It seems to me that right now evaluating social learning is a wide open field. There are people looking at applying the Kirkpatrick model, there are people measuring the use of social learning tools, and there are people talking about something similar to Brinkerhoff’s Success Case Method.
Los Medios de comunicación social están cambiando la educación de colegios y universidades.