Your new post is loading...
1. Meaning is social constructed and contextually reinvented
2. Technology is everywhere (digital universe).
3. Teaching is done teacher-to-student, student-to-student, and people-technology-people (co-constructivism)
4. Schools are located everywhere (fully infused in society)
5. Parents view schools as a place for them to learn, too
6. Teachers are everybody, everywhere
7. Hardware and software in schools are available at low cost and are used (strategically)
8. Industry views graduates as co-workers or entrepreneurs
The Internet is changing education, but are the old institutions ready for it?
Educational instituions need only look at the music, print, and film industry to know that if they don’t move to keep pace with what technology will allow, then technology – and ultimately, society – will them behind.
A Visual Guide To Apple's Domination Of Technology In Education
Hace una década un dispositivo en el aula era poco más que una distracción.
Hoy asistimos a una batalla entre fabricantes por dominar el mercado de las aulas.
Apple parece estar ganando esta batalla de la tecnología en/de/para la educación y esta infografía explora cómo lleva una ventaja considerable sobre sus competidores.