- Gestures. Push physical interaction. Think in touches - Simplicity. Strong design is made from pure elements. - Motion. Make your design sing. Sinatra, not karaoke. - Scale. Don't be afraid of big. Just be flexible. - Discovery. Let them explore. Surprise can be engaging.
The book consists of 18 chapters divided into three sections. The first chapters cover architectures and environments for eLearning, the second part of the book presents research on user interaction and technologies for building usable eLearning environments, which are the basis for realizing educational and pedagogical aims, and the last part illustrates applications, laboratories, and experiences.
Is knowledge obsolete? As technology continues to transform our society, those responsible for our current systems of learning and education are facing overwhelming pressure to adapt. The Future of Learning documentary investigates the potential of technology to redefine how we learn and educate.
Primero de una serie de informes de la Open University sobre nuevas formas de enseñanza, aprendizaje y evaluación. Esta primera entrega "propone diez innovaciones ya extendidas, pero que aún no han tenido una influencia profunda en la educación":
1. Evaluación para el aprendizaje.
2. Distintivos (badges) para acreditar el aprendizaje.
3. Análisis de datos de actividades y entornos de aprendizaje (learning analytics).
4. MOOC (Massive open online courses). Cursos masivos abiertos en línea.
5. Una nueva pedagogía para los ebooks.
6. Aprendizaje basado en la investigación activa y colaborativa.
7. Minicursos producidos por las editoriales.
8. El renacimiento de las publicaciones académicas: nuevas formas de publicación académica en abierto.
As technology has advanced, the importance of how humans interact with systems, machines, and each other, have also advanced into a fusion of disciplines, coalescing under the banner of "user experience."
James Kelway started the eBook Six Circles – An Experience Design Framework as an enquiry into how different design principles can be applied to the field of digital product design. This led him to identify six core themes—the “Six Circles”:
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.