Excerpted from article:
The “secret” to more sales is as simple as understanding just what your buyer wants (and expects) from your business.
We are all different, but in many instances our brains are prone to react in a similar manner.
Understanding these subtleties in the human mind can help your business find creative ways to ethically move more buyers towards saying “Yes!” to your products or services.
In this Infographic are 10 studies that reveal such insights into the minds of your customers.
1. Setting Minimums Helps Customers Break Through Action
2. Create Better Brand Engagement by Labeling Customers
3. Learn How to Sell to Your 3 Types of Buyers
4. Admit to Shortcomings in Order to Highlight Your Strengths
5. Implement Urgency… the Smart Way!
6. Appeal to the Need for Immediate Satisfaction
7. Don’t Be Afraid to Make an Enemy
8. Stand for Something that Customers Support
9. Create Persuasive Arguments by Playing Devil’s Advocate
10. Keep Customers on Their Toes
Curated by Agostino Caniato:
To deepen the points just mentioned read the full article here:http://bit.ly/UbnfAU
Marty Note [great tips and write up by Agostino. Kudos to @GregoryCiotti for some great conversion work. He has a free ebook on the link too. Going to download his book and report back.)
Via Agostino Caniato, SwipeZoom, Martin (Marty) Smith, THE *OFFICIAL ANDREASCY*