PuroMarketing - Determinar el sentimiento que se desprende de las interacciones en torno a la marca en los Social Media resulta una tarea cuanto menos tediosa. Tal como refleja el informe de Synapsify, el 89% de los responsables de esta...
El nuevo universo digital está plagado de desafíos para los “marketeros”, pero hay particularmente uno que les quita el sueño: el engagement con el consumidor. Así lo concluye al menos un reciente estudio internacional de la consultora McKinsey.
4 gráficos muestran la lucha de New York Times por ser digital Media-Tics Hace unos días, “Buzzfeed” publicó en exclusiva un informe enviado a los altos ejecutivos del “Times” que refleja las luchas internas por ajustarse al mundo online y competir...
Your website is your storefront to the world. If you want to reach targeted locales around the globe, you need to localize your site to meet your audiences' unique needs--and there's more to it than translation.
More than half of US consumers (59%) say their television set is being transformed into an overgrown monitor for viewing content they select from an online device, according to a recent report from Adroit Digital.
Zappos is known for its zany corporate culture. The company’s Q4 “All Hands” meeting in November was aptly-themed “Gone Wild”: one female employee voluntarily climbed into a case filled with tarantulas to win a $250 gift card. The event opened with a Lion King performance put on by employees at the Smith Center in downtown Las Vegas...
Excerpt from the article on Heidi Cohen's Blog: "Content curation requires special skills, specifically, a strong point of view and expertise at content selection and presentation. It takes an expert with in-depth area knowledge to pick the content gems your audience seeks and needs.
1. Provide editorial selection expertise. Become known as a trustworthy filter and thought leader on a specific topic.
2. Add commentary to augment existing information. Give the selected information context for your specific audience.
3. Write attention-grabbing headlines. Develop headline expertise within your organization.
4. Package your content to attract attention and facilitate consumption. Outline and highlight key points. Add images to appeal to readers’ visual senses.
5. Offer curated content on regular schedule.
6. Distribute curated content effectively across channels, platforms and devices.
7. Track results of curated content to achieve your objectives. Incorporate appropriate content marketing metrics to determine content curation effectiveness..."
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.