- FAO: Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an ecosystem approach to crop production and protection that combines different management strategies and practices to grow healthy crops and minimize the use of pesticides.
- DeBugged: IPM is a term we use in the pest control industry to define a service standard that is both environmentally conscious and highly effective.
- Bajwa&Kogan (2002): Compendium of IPM Definitions; What is IPM and how is it defined in the Worldwide Literature? Integrated Plant Protection Center
- Anon: "Interesting how countries do the same job but using different terminology for the same principles of IPM. In the UK, Europe & most of Asia they use ERDM: Eradicate, Restrict, Destroy, Monitor. But in the end it boils down to professional pest control carried out in an responsible manner."
- Posts are only brief summaries - click the title or "Show original" at the bottom of the box, to see the original article. Usually also photos are interactive, just like links in the text are.
- If you are interested in the topic, follow us and be informed about updates.