New Nationalist is in association with the Nationalist Media Network. Set up in 2012, we are an independent, not-for-profit, campaign, research and advocacy organization. We work with different organizations from British and non-British backgrounds, to campaign for justice for British peoples.
Our research work includes writing articles, monitoring the media, catalogue crimes and producing papers on Anti-British hate crime.
The aims of New Nationalist and the Nationalist Media Network are:
1. To champion the rights & duties of British peoples as human beings.
2. To promote a new social order, based on truth, justice, righteousness, & generosity, rather than selfish interest.
3. To demand virtue & oppose wrongdoing in the exercise of power (from - e.g. political, judicial, media, economic, etc.).
4. To gather information about, & to publicise, atrocities, oppression, discrimination, & other abuses of British peoples rights.
5. To campaign for redress, & to support the victims, of such crimes.
6. To campaign to bring the perpetrators & their accomplices to justice.
7. To cooperate with other Nationalist groups & individuals where such cooperation is likely to further the achievement of these aims.