Race & Crime UK
44.6K views | +16 today
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network
onto Race & Crime UK

Illegal immigrant stalked and twice raped woman after authorities failed to deport him

Illegal immigrant stalked and twice raped woman after authorities failed to deport him | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
An illegal immigrant went on to rape a woman twice after the authorities failed to deport him. Ashraf had applied for asylum in the UK on two occasions but despite being refused both times, he was not deported.


An illegal immigrant was free to carry out two rapes after authorities failed to deport him, a court heard.
Shoaib Ashraf stalked the 24 year-old woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, near Inferno’s nightclub in Clapham, south London.

The Pakistani national, whose age is unknown but claims he is 20, then raped the woman twice in the early hours of April 29 this year, Inner London Crown Court heard.
Wearing a prison sweatshirt and clutching personal possessions, including a copy of the Koran, Ashraf spoke only to confirm his name and guilty pleas to two counts of rape.

The court heard that he had twice applied for asylum in the UK, but had not been deported despite being rejected on both occasions.
Adjourning proceedings, Judge Usha Karu told him: ‘You will next appear in court on October 12 when you will be sentenced.

‘I must warn you that the sentence that any court will pass will be one of custody and the fact that I have adjourned this case for reports is no indication that any other sentence is possible.’
Ashraf, who is also known by the name Atiq Rehman, of no fixed address, admitted two counts of rape.

No comment yet.
Race & Crime UK
In association with Nationalist Media Network - Home Page http://britishnationalistreview.tumblr.com
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Former Birmingham police officer jailed after major role in £1m London brothels and drug racket

Former Birmingham police officer jailed after major role in £1m London brothels and drug racket | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
Crime gang supplied cocaine and £300-an-hour prostitutes to clients in the West End

A shamed former West Midlands Police officer has been jailed for his part in a £1 million-plus sex and drugs racket.

Osman Iqbal played a “leading role” in an organised crime group which controlled £300-an-hour call girls working in London’s West End.

The 36-year-old and three cousins took charge of two “high class” brothels where cocaine was supplied to customers, a judge said.

Iqbal, whose address cannot be revealed, was also involved in laundering dirty money from the ventures, which made a total far in excess of £1 million.

He was jailed for seven years and two months – one of six men and women sent to prison at Warwick Crown Court.

Passing sentence, Judge Sylvia de Bertodano told Iqbal: “It is very sad to see a man like you in this position.

“You are not only a man of previous good character, you were a police officer who played a significant role in the community and your record as an officer was an extremely good one.

“You have lost a great deal as a result of this offending.”

Iqbal and his cousins, Birmingham brothers Talib, Atif and Asri Hussain, all admitted conspiring to act or assist in the management of a brothel.

The quartet also pleaded guilty to possessing cocaine with intent to supply it at the two brothels they ran.

And Iqbal, Talib and Atif Hussain admitted being involved in the conspiracy to launder the proceeds.

Talib, 34, of Douglas Avenue, Hodge Hill, was said to have been in charge of the operation.

He was jailed for eight years and four months.

Atif, 27, of Silver Birch Close, Saltley, was jailed for four years and two months.

Asri, 25, of the same address, was jailed for three years – consecutive to a ten-year sentence he received last month for conspiracy to commit robberies.

Iqbal’s sister Raheela Ali, 44, and her husband Nassar Ali, 50, both of Buxton Road, Ilford, Essex, were also sent to prison.

Raheela was jailed for a year after earlier being found guilty of conspiring to assist in the management of brothels and to launder the proceeds.

Her husband, who changed his pleas to guilty part-way through the trial, received 21 months.

Prostitute Jennifer Williams, 31, of Furlong Lane, Cradley Heath, admitted being involved in the brothel and cocaine conspiracies and will be sentenced at a later date.

The court heard clients were found by taxi drivers outside West End nightclubs.

Some clocked up bills running into thousands of pounds.

Clients were also supplied with cocaine at £100 a gram.

Jailing the six, Judge Sylvia de Bertodano told them: “The purpose of the business was to make large sums of money running high-class brothels in London’s West End.

“It was an added attraction that customers could purchase not only sex, but also class A drugs.”

West Midlands Police said Iqbal was sacked in July.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Shelton man, 31, jailed after raping and filming assault on unconscious girl, 16, at house party

Shelton man, 31, jailed after raping and filming assault on unconscious girl, 16, at house party | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
MARRIED father-of-two Mazafer Maroof was today starting a seven-year prison sentence after raping a 16-year-old girl in her own bed before filming a second assault. The 31-year-old plied the...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

#Bolton : ANOTHER MUSLIM PAEDOPHILE grooming underage teenage girls for sex.

#Bolton : ANOTHER MUSLIM PAEDOPHILE grooming underage teenage girls for sex. | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A PAEDOPHILE had sex with underage teenage girls after meeting them in a Bolton park and luring them back to his home.

Sulman Dar, who enticed the girls into his home with offers of alcohol last summer, had no remorse for what he had done, Bolton Crown Court heard.

He was yesterday jailed for six-and-a-half years after pleading guilty to sexual activity with two 15-year-old girls.

Judge Peter Davies told Dar the girls were vulnerable and the offences had a profound effect on them.

The judge said: “They were crying out for help — they were not crying out for sexual exploitation.

“I do take note that you lack remorse and contrition for what you have done.”

Sarah Johnston, prosecuting, told the court Dar had previously received an official warning from police under the Child Abduction Act after they discovered a 14-year-old girl who was visiting his  house in 2010.

But Miss Johnston told how last year Dar, hiding beind the pseudonym Mohamed Ali, met the first of his 15-year-old victims and her friend in Bobby Heywood Park, Great Lever.

They later accepted an invitation to visit his home in Auburn Street, Daubhill, but he ordered the girls to enter the property through a back gate and stay away from windows.

“The prosecution says that was an attempt by the defendant to conceal there were young girls visiting his home,” said Miss Johnston.

Two days later the victim visited the house again with two friends, where Dar gave them alcohol and then had sex with her in his upstairs bedroom.

Dar’s second victim also met him in the same park and was invited back to his home with her friends, girls aged 12 and 14.

They were given so much drink that they were physically sick and Dar had sex with the 15-year-old in his bedroom.

When police arrested Dar in January this year they found photographs of teenage girls on his phone, WhatsApp messages to teenagers and sexually explicit texts to a third girl.

In statements the two 15-year-old girls told the court how the crimes had a significant impact on them emotionally and on their schoolwork.

Kathryn Johnson, defending, said Dar had been isolated in Bolton, without family support, but stressed that he had not set out to get the girls drunk in order to have sex with them.

Sentencing 25-year-old Dar, Judge Davies said his victims were vulnerable and lacked judgement or wisdom.

He said: “You took a gamble that they would not be believed. You believed you could behave with impunity.”

Judge Davies also gave Dar a sexual offences prevention order for 10 years and he will be on the sex offenders register indefinitely.

Speaking after the sentencing, Det Sgt Pete Astbury, from Bolton’s child exploitation unit, praised the bravery of the girls in coming forward.

He added: “Dar displayed all the classic hallmarks of a sexual predator and perpetrator of child sexual exploitation.”

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Edmonton beheading: First picture of man arrested after grandmother decapitated with machete.

Edmonton beheading: First picture of man arrested after grandmother decapitated with machete. | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

This is the first picture of the man arrested after a pensioner was beheaded in her back garden.

Palmira Silva, 82, was hacked to death in Edmonton, north London, yesterday afternoon.

Police later arrested a 25-year-old Nicholas Salvadore - also known as "Fat Nick" - on suspicion of murder after using a taser gun during a violent confrontation.

He is still being held by police today.

Police were initially called yesterday afternoon to reports of a man attacking an animal.

Commander Simon Letchford: " A male had been seen carrying a knife and attacking a cat. 

"When officers arrived they found woman slumped in the garden. She was pronounced dead at the scene."

"At this stage there's nothing to suggest that they did or did not know each other.

"A man is currently in hospital being treated for injuries, including cuts.

"At least one firearms officer sustained injuries, a broken wrist I believe.

"We would like to offer deepest condolences to the family.

"This was a fast moving and difficult situation that was presented to them.

"Officers put their lives on the line to prevent other people being harmed.

"The Independent Police Complaints Commission [IPCC] has been notified."



No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Amjid Hussain admitted inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, abduction and sexual activity with a child.

Amjid Hussain admitted inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, abduction and sexual activity with a child. | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A 31-YEAR-OLD man was spotted kissing and cuddling a 15-year-old girl on a bus by a special constable.

Amjid Hussain, who had sent the teenager sex texts, had been served with two Child Abduction Notices in March 2012, relating to different girls the same age, Burnley Crown Court was told.

Hussain had been arrested after the officer, who had other duties to attend to, called 999 and police arrived and stopped the bus.

The defendant, described by a judge as “very, very immature”, was given a three year community order with supervision and a six month conditional discharge.

Hussain, of Ebony Street, Blackburn, had admitted inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, abduction and sexual activity with a child. The defendant, who is employed, was ordered to sign the sex offenders register.

Prosecutor Jeremy Lasker told the court last August 30, the special constable was on an Accrington to Rochdale bus when he saw the pair at the back of the bus kissing and cuddling.

After Hussain was detained, he told police the girl was 17 and he had known her for a week. Police seized mobile telephones and CCTV footage.

The defendant maintained in interview he had met the girl in a pub about a month before, she had been dressed up, wearing makeup and false eyelashes and had told him she was 18.

He said she had given him her phone number, he did nothing with it and she had contacted him out of the blue. Mr Lasker said the defendant was asked if he had ever contacted the girl on Facebook and said he didn't think so. He accepted when on the bus she told him she was at sixth form college.

The prosecutor said: “On two previous occasions, the defendant has been warned about his conduct with 15-year-old girls.”

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Scots student is now jihadi wife

Scots student is now jihadi wife | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
A SCOTS student has abandoned a promising career to fight with IS forces in Syria.

Aqsa Mahmood, 20, who went to the £11,500-a-year Craigholme School in Glasgow, was planning to work in radiography. But she is now a jihadi bride calling herself Umm Layth and uses social media to urge fellow Muslims to carry out terror attacks.

One Tweet called on followers to emulate the murder of soldier Lee Rigby last year. She said: “If you cannot make it to the battlefield, then bring the battlefield to yourself.”

Last night, Mahmood’s devastated family and former school friends were stunned.

Her father, Muzaffar Mahmood, 51, was unavailable for comment at the family’s home in leafy Dumbreck, Glasgow.

However, in a statement  issued through Police Scotland the family said: “We had no knowledge of our daughter’s plans and reported her as a missing person.

“Aqsa is a studious  girl and we cannot understand why she has travelled to Syria.

“We are struggling to come to terms with the situation.”

A former classroom acquaintance added: “Aqsa had a lot of friends. She was a really confident person, she could talk to anyone she wanted, clever as well. Just the usual Asian Muslim girl.

Mahmood was said by friends at Craigholme School, in  Pollokshields, to be a teenager who wore make-up and was to all appearances westernised.

One added: “As soon as she decided to do something she would never change her mind. That was something amazing about her, but also one of her downfalls.” After Craigholme, Mahmood went to Shawlands Academy, and then on to Glasgow Caledonian University to study for a degree in diagnostic radiography. But she gave that up in November to join IS.

Mahmood has  married an IS fighter and her Twitter profile  carries a picture of the IS black flag alongside hate messages.

A Police Scotland spokesman said: “A 19-year-old female from Scotland was reported missing to us by her family in November 2013.

“Inquiries are ongoing in relation to her whereabouts.”

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Thieving postman allowed to stay in Britain under right to family life

Thieving postman allowed to stay in Britain under right to family life | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A postman who stole dozens of letters and parcels as part of a £500,000 credit-card fraud cannot be deported to the Ivory Coast because he has children in Britain.

Despite committing what both a judge and the Home Office described as “a serious breach of trust”, Harnault Hospice Kassi convinced an immigration tribunal that his removal would breach his right to family life.

The ruling is the latest in a growing number of cases of foreign-born criminals using human rights laws to prevent their removal from Britain.

It means Kassi, 39, cannot be returned to his home country, even though he was jailed for almost three years.

Kassi first arrived in the UK in 2002, settling in south-east London and finding a number of temporary jobs.

Two years later, he married a Belgian woman, and was granted residency on the basis that she was an EU national.

But Kassi was having an affair with a Frenchwoman, Monique Mandeng, and barely five months into his marriage, she gave birth to Kassi’s first child, in France.

His marriage broke down, and in 2010 he married Ms Mandeng. Two months later, the pair had their second child, this time in the UK.

Kassi had found work with the Royal Mail from 2008, in south-east London, as a van driver responsible for delivering “high-value” items.

But in 2011, he was arrested as part of a major investigation by the Royal Mail into the theft of mail and fraud of up to £500,000.

Kassi was charged, along with six others, including at least three other postal workers, with offences including theft and conspiracy to steal.

In raids on various addresses, police found credit cards, cash, mail believed to be stolen, mobile phones, passports, electronic equipment and computers. Credit card accounts had been set up using stolen identities.

In 2012, Kassi admitted conspiracy to steal and three counts relating to possession of identity documents.

He was sentenced to two years and nine months in prison, and was released after 18 months.

Three other people also received jail terms.

As a result of the conviction, Theresa May ordered his deportation, arguing he had not qualified for permanent right of residence and that, even if he had done so, his removal was “proportionate”.

Kassi challenged her move, and an immigration tribunal sided with him, ruling that if he was deported, his right to family life, under the European Convention on Human Rights, would be breached.

The Home Secretary appealed against the ruling, arguing that the tribunal “had failed to engage with the severity of his offending”.

However, in April this year, the Upper Tribunal Immigration and Asylum Chamber dismissed Mrs May’s appeal.

The judge ruled that the fact that he presented a low risk of reoffending was “significant”, as it meant he presented no “sufficiently serious threat” to the public.

The judge added that “he would be unlikely to fall under the bad influence of others in the future” and concluded that Kassi was “socially and culturally integrated”.

The ruling was greeted by surprise in the Catford street where Ms Mandeng and her children live.

The couple’s marriage has since ended.

One neighbour, who is Nigerian, said: “What this man did was serious.

“It’s a terrible thing to betray people’s trust as he did. I can understand why the Home Office wanted to deport him.”

But Kassi, now a delivery driver, defended his right to stay, telling The Sunday Telegraph: “I have lived here since 2002, and I have always worked.

“I regret what I did because I lost time with my children that I’ll never get back. I committed a crime, yes, but I served my time in jail for it.

“Now I want to be here for my children and move on.”

A Home Office spokesman said: “Our recently passed Immigration Act will cut the number of appeal rights from 17 to four to make it harder for people to prolong their stay with spurious appeals.”

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

36-year-old man charged with three sex offences

36-year-old man charged with three sex offences | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A 36-year-old man charged with three sex offences will appear at Oxford Crown Court tomorrow. 

Tilal Mahdi, of Friars Street, Hereford, is accused of buggery, conspiracy to rape a female under 16 years and conspiracy to indecently assault a girl under 16 years.

Thames Valley Police said the charges relate to offences committed against one victim in Oxfordshire and the Midlands between June 1996 and June 1998.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Man wanted in connection with sex offence allegations

Man wanted in connection with sex offence allegations | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

Wiltshire Police are appealing for the public’s help in locating Richey Afonso. Afonso, 19, from Swindon, is wanted in connection with allegations of sex offences committed in the town in February 2014.

Afonso was released on police bail pending further enquiries but has failed to answer his bail on May 15th 2014 at Gablecross Police Station, Swindon. Although he has not been seen by his employers for some months, it is believed that he is still in the UK.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Blackburn: Muslim pervert jailed for abducting girls and sexually assaulting one of them

Blackburn: Muslim pervert jailed for abducting girls and sexually assaulting one of them | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A ‘PREDATORY’ man has been jailed for abducting two teenage girls and sexually assaulting one of them.
There were dramatic scenes in court as the father of one of the victims stood up during the hearing and shouted: “He has destroyed my family.”
A judge heard how Zhaid Mohmmed planned to force himself on the 14-year-old after he and Imran Khan spotted the two youngsters walking late at night in Blackburn.
After picking them up in his silver Honda, the girls were taken back to Mohmmed’s house in Chester Street, where Khan raped the other girl who was 15.
While she was being attacked upstairs, Mohmmed, 44, ‘took advantage’ of the other youngster in the kitchen by attempting to kiss her and putting his hand down her pants.
Judge Heather Lloyd, who sentenced Mohmmed at Preston Crown Court, said: “She was understandably fearful. Understandable when one considers what was already happening upstairs.”
The court heard how the girls got into the car after being asked if they wanted a lift because it was cold.

Once inside, the men spoke in their ‘own language’ and the girls were told to keep their heads down so they could not be seen by police.

The pair asked how old the girls were and if they were virgins.

The teenagers were then taken to Mohmmed’s house, where Khan asked if he could use one of the bedrooms.

Father-of-three Mohmmed showed him to one and the older of the two girls was taken inside.

During the trial, the court heard how the youngsters were offered drink and drugs.

They left after the 14-year-old asked Mohmmed to help her get her friend.

Ken Hind, defending, admitted it was not the first time Mohmmed had been involved in an abduction.

He told the court that when the defendant was 15, he was part of a gang that took a girl from a house she was staying in to Blackburn before she was eventually taken on to Birmingham by others.

But the barrister said: “He was involved at a very young age. There are no sexual connotations in this particular case and most importantly of all, it was in 1987.”

He added his client intended to remarry and that his future wife and sisters were in court to support him.

Mr Hind said: “This was an event that was isolated, something that, looking at his life, was totally out of character.

“Whatever happened on that night, he deeply regrets.”

Mohmmed was found guilty of two counts of detaining a child and a further two of sexual activity with a female child under 16.

Imran Khan, 36, of Tenby Close, Blackburn, was also found guilty of two charges of detaining a child and one of rape. He will be sentenced on June 20 to allow for the preparation of a medical report.

The Engage team at Greenbank Police Station, which supports child sexual exploitation victims, was instrumental in the prosecution of the two men.

Sentencing Mohmmed to three-and-a-half years in prison, Judge Lloyd told him: “The circumstances of the victims’ abduction and sexual assault represent sexual exploitation by older men. Sadly, this type of offence is not uncommon.

“You had been out in your car with Khan for hours when you came across these two girls at 3am. You were both seeking other women or girls for sexual activity.

“Even if you did not target these girls specifically, it did not take long for you to start speaking to them.

“Girls such as these walking in town at that time of night are clearly vulnerable. They do not have the coping skills to deal with predatory men like you and Khan.

“Clearly, your intention towards these girls was not innocent. I am quite certain of you intending sexual activity from the outset.

“You did not know what Khan was going to do, but I ask rhetorically, what did you think he was going to do when at his request you showed him into the bedroom?

“I believe your intention was to commit more sexual activity with the girl, but she was able to resist.

“There is no remorse for what you have done.”

Mohmmed, whose most recent address was given as Boardman Close, Bolton, will also be on the sexual offences register for life and has been made subject to a sexual offences prevention order.

He is now barred from working with vulnerable adults or children.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Surgeon Mohammad Aslam performed 'inappropriate surgery', provided poor aftercare, and is facing charges relating to alleged misconduct

Surgeon Mohammad Aslam performed 'inappropriate surgery', provided poor aftercare, and is facing charges relating to alleged misconduct | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A top Harley Street cosmetic surgeon has denied that an operation to give a woman a 1,600cc bust made her breasts too large.

Mohammad Aslam gave the patient a chest which was 'too big and heavy,' said boob expert James Bristol.

Andrea Scott, who first had her breasts enlarged five years earlier, wanted new implants after they were left uneven following a tummy tuck and gastric bypass procedure.

But she suffered an 18-month nightmare and forked out thousands of pounds after Aslam performed her breast augmentation at the Aesthetic Beauty Centre in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. 

Aslam said he 'very felt sorry' for his patient, but denied performing 'inappropriate surgery' and providing poor aftercare.

The cosmetic surgeon, who has carried out thousands of breast ops, is facing charges relating to alleged misconduct in his treatment of four women between 2004 and 2010 at a fitness to practise hearing in Manchester.

The panel has heard that Ms Scott, was referred to Aslam by Dr Ashish Dutta in 2009 because of his experience with large implants.

Mr Bristol has the 800cc implants were likely to cause problems because 'gravity only works one way.' 

After the procedure in early 2010, Ms Scott said that the stitches on her left breast burst open and her implant started to sag from the wound. 

She told the panel she had first noticed wetness around the stitching area underneath her left breast at the end of February 2010.

'Within two weeks it had gone from a tiny whole to the size of a 20 pence whole to the size of a 50 pence whole, to then having a blister,' she added.

She was forced to travel from Sunderland to Aslam's private Harley Street clinic carrying a new set of implants with her on the train.

By the time she consulted Aslam at the Linea Cosmetic Surgery on March 21 the whole implant had become completely visible and the doctor decided to replace the implants in what the GMC call another 'inappropriate' operation.

Just two weeks later the same problem recurred and the woman was eventually forced to have the implants removed by another surgeon. 

Aslam claims he suggested she should have them removed, but that she was adamant she wanted to keep them so attempted a 'salvage' operation instead.

Giving evidence about the first procedure, Aslam said: 'It was not inappropriate at all. 

'She already had an 800cc implant in her right side, which for five years had been satisfactory.' 

Aslam apologised for the problems in the care she received, but denied he had personally done anything wrong.

'As soon as I knew the patient had any problems I arranged for her to be seen properly and acted upon properly,' he said, explaining that he saw her twice after the second procedure for check-ups.

'Although she didn't stay under my care after that, and Dr Dutta started taking care of her I did speak to her and stayed in touch for a couple of months afterwards as well,' Aslam continued.

'I feel very, very sorry for the patient. I would not have let her go to Dr Dutta and taken care of her myself.

'This is why when she had problems with the care of Dr Dutta I told her she could come down to London and I would pay for her care and pay for her stay.'

He added: 'I'm very sorry indeed.' 

Dr Dutta was allowed back to work under a string of conditions in January after serving a 12-month suspension for his role in the incident.

The medic arranged the op and advised Ms Scott despite being subject to a temporary six-month suspension at the time.

A fitness to practise panel branded Dutta a 'risk to patient safety' and found him guilty of 'serious professional misconduct' at a hearing in September 2012.

Dutta appealed the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service decision, but it was upheld 'in its entirety' after a hearing at the High Court in Manchester in February last year.

Dutta told a review hearing he learned a 'bitter lesson' from the experience and promised not to repeat his behaviour.

The review panel, chaired by Dr Linda Buchanan, ruled it was safe to allow him back to work, but only under a string of ten conditions, which will keep him closely monitored by the GMC until at least 2016.

Aslam is currently facing a string of charges relating to four of his patients.

He denies any of the procedures were inappropriate or any of the care inadequate, but has admitted two allegations relating to poor record keeping. 

Two of the patients were referred to the GMC by Deloitte administrators who became concerned by correspondence discovered in relation to patients while winding up the company Cromwell Healthcare Limited, out of which Mr Aslam operated. 

Another was referred by her GP, although none of the charges directly relate to the original 

It is alleged Mr Aslam carried out an unsuitable procedure on 'Patient A' on June 8 2004 and on September 13 the following year, the GMC say he 'inappropriately' transferred fat from Patient A's hips to her left breast along with another unsuitable procedure. 

He is also accused of inappropriately telling her that her left implant had been punctured by the radiologist at Kettering General Hospital in 2008. 

On December 30 2008 Dr Aslam is alleged to have performed an inappropriate procedure on Patient B as well as on July 30 the following year when he changed her breast implants. 

It is alleged he performed two inappropriate breast operations on Patient S on January 30 and March 21 2010 along with deficiencies in his aftercare and communication. 

He is further accused of failures in record keeping for patient Y who underwent a replacement of her left breast implant on March 5, 2010. 

The hearing continues.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Dr Suheil Ahmed from Cardiff has been thrown out of the profession after 110 images of patients were found on his mobile phone

Dr Suheil Ahmed from Cardiff has been thrown out of the profession after 110 images of patients were found on his mobile phone | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A doctor who turned part of a hospital ward into his own secret pornography studio has been thrown out of the profession.

Dr Suheil Ahmed, 28, took over 100 snaps of women while he carried out intimate examinations at Torbay Hospital, Devon.

The trainee surgeon sectioned off their beds from the rest of the ward and touched his victims as he removed their clothing to get a better view of their bodies for his camera.

During the intimate checks he told his victims, who were in their 20s, he was using his mobile phone to time their breathing or heart rate.

He also installed a secret camera in a house owned by his family to film students using the toilet.

Ahmed was suspended by Torbay Hospital after two women complained about their examinations, sparking a probe into his conduct.

A police investigation found 110 images of patients uploaded to his home personal computer along with footage from a secret camera installed in a property belonging to his family.

He initially denied any wrongdoing, claiming he had taken the pictures for his medical portfolio.

But Ahmed, of Cyncoed Road, Cardiff, admitted 11 counts of voyeurism and two counts of sexual assault by touching when he appeared at Exeter Crown Court.

He was jailed for 18 months last October - later increased to 30 months after the Court of Appeal found the sentence was 'unduly lenient'.

The doctor was facing fitness to practise proceedings at the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service in Manchester this week where he was branded an 'on-going risk to patients.'

Neil Usher, for the General Medical Council, told the panel that Dr Ahmed's crimes constituted a 'gross breach of trust' and said the medic remained a 'danger to the public'.

The MPTS panel, chaired by Mr Jetinder Shergill, found his actions were so serious that the only appropriate sanction was to impose a lifetime ban from the profession.

'The panel has concluded that Dr Ahmed's actions are fundamentally incompatible with him continuing to be a registered medical practitioner,' Mr Shergill said.

'The panel was satisfied Dr Ahmed's actions caused deliberate harm to patients including serious harm to the emotional health of the victims.

'He abused his position of trust from early on in his career. This abuse occurred when patients were particularly vulnerable due to being in acute pain or in a post-operative recovery state.

'The sexual nature of the offending in a hospital setting was very serious.

'The panel has therefore determined that erasure is the most appropriate sanction.'

Dr Ahmed, who is still serving his prison sentence, will be struck off in 28 days, subject to appeal, although the panel imposed an immediate order of suspension.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Predator Raped Frightened Schoolgirl

Predator Raped Frightened Schoolgirl | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A ‘PREDATORY’ attacker who raped a frightened schoolgirl and later sexually assaulted the victim, has been jailed for 34 months.

Burnley Crown Court heard how Abdul Basit, now 22, and who carried out the rape on the teenager when he was about 17, left his victim shocked, distraught and sobbing. She was to tell the police she had been attacked in the early hours and described the defendant as ‘stinking of booze’.

The hearing was told Basit, said to have a drink problem, has been served with ‘more than one abduction notice’ relating to girls under 16.

Prosecutor Lisa Worsley said: “He has even been watched by one of the teams in the area which look after young girls likely to get targeted by predatory adult males.”

Basit, from Burnley, but of no fixed address, had admitted rape and sexual assault.

He was ordered to sign the sexual offenders register and was given a 10-year sexual offences prevention order.

Miss Worsley told the court the defendant was interviewed about the rape on January 30. He denied he had done it and claimed the victim was making up the allegation simply to seek attention.

When questioned over the second offence, in which he made the victim touch him, Basit denied sexual assault.

He was charged in March. The defendant had 11 previous convictions for 15 offences, including a record for violence.

Andrew Nuttall, defending Basit, said: “He finds it difficult, for understandable reasons, to talk about it. He’s ashamed of it, of that there is no doubt.

“Fundamentally, he is fully aware of what he has done and fundamentally, he is fully aware that effectively, it has ruined his life. He realised the best thing is to hold his hand up and say he has done this and say, in a sense, he needs some help.”

The barrister continued: “He presents as a rather sad individual. He is somewhat cowed by the circumstances he finds himself in.”

Mr Nuttall said Basit was fully aware of the impact on the victim and that she would have been frightened.

Sentencing, Judge Andrew Woolman told Basit his pre-sentence report showed some disturbing attitudes that he seemed to have.

He said: “The police are concerned about what you might do next and, to some extent, this court shares those concerns.”

The judge added: “Had you been older when you committed the offence of rape, the sentence would have been much longer.”

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Gang caught with £5.5m of drugs jailed for more than 60 years

Gang caught with £5.5m of drugs jailed for more than 60 years | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
SIX members of a gang involved in heroin, crack cocaine and cocaine with a street value of more than £5.5 million have been jailed for a total of more than 60 years for conspiracy to supply class A drugs.


A flat in Lister Court, Cunliffe Road, Manningham, was raided by police on February 12 last year where a haul of 29.8 kilograms of heroin, at varying levels of purity, was found, alongside 78 grams of cocaine and £116,000 of crack cocaine.

Mohammed Dawood Aslam, 35, of Knightsbridge Walk, Holme Wood, described as the "directing hand in this conspiracy" was jailed for 17 years at Bradford Crown Court yesterday.

Mohammed Azam Yaqoob, 45, of North Road, Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury, and Hamayan Nawaz, 25, of Carrington Street, Bradford Moor, were each jailed for nine years and four months.

Jamal Mahroof, 23, of Karam Close,Barkerend, Bradford, was jailed for nine years.

Samir Ali, 23, of Daleside Avenue, Pudsey, Leeds, was sentenced to seven years and three months.

Mohammed Khan, 41, of Glendevon Place, Whitefield, Manchester was sentenced to eight years and seven months.

All six defendants who were sentenced yesterday had previously pleaded guilty to conspiracy to supply class A drugs, apart from Mahroof who was convicted after a trial at Bradford Crown Court in June this year.

Mohammed Masood Aslam, 26, of Ederoyd Mount,Stanningley, had his sentencing adjourned at Bradford Crown Court until November 7, as he is due to stand trial for a separate case of possession of class A drugs with intent to supply in Manchester next month.

He was remanded in custody until that date.

The eight defendant in this case, Naveed Ahmed, 31, of Byron Street, Barkerend, who was found guilty by the jury in June this year, did not appear in court for yesterday's verdict of the other six defendants. Instead, he is due to be sentenced at Bradford Crown Court this Tuesday.

Police used camera surveillance at the flat rented by Nawaz and also tracked the gang using mobile phone activity, which began on January 29 last year.

The gang were traced around a host of locations including Bradford, Harrogate, Barnsley and Manchester.

They also uncovered visits by the gang members to the Lister Road flat on several occasions and recorded shopping trips to buy food mixers and a large blue plastic container.

The operation continued until around 11pm on February 12 last year when Aslam, Ahmed, Nawaz and Ali were arrested by officers at the flat.

Earlier that night, two members of the group, Ali and Nawaz, had driven from Bradford to Manchester to pick up five kilograms of "high purity" heroin to add to their operation.

They picked this consignment up from Khan, who was described as the "courier" in the operation.

Aside from the drugs, the police raid on the flat uncovered a list of drug dealers.

The other members of the group were arrested at later dates.

Jailing the gang, Judge Peter Benson said: "In my view, this was the most substantial quantity of drugs to unleash on the streets of West Yorkshire, including a very, very substantial amount of heroin.

"Most of the defendants were arrested at the same time as the flat was raided."

An order was also made for the destruction of all drugs and equipment seized in the operation.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Four guilty of killing Dean Mayley in Greenford mugging

Four guilty of killing Dean Mayley in Greenford mugging | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

Four teenagers have been convicted at the Old Bailey of killing a man with a mental age of nine who was stabbed during a mugging in west London.

Dean Mayley, 24, was stabbed in the heart while walking alone in Ruislip Road in Greenford in February.

Jamal Jones, 17, from Acton, who wielded the knife, has been convicted of murder.

Michael Mensah, 18, Ryan Beresford, 19, and Miguel Leiba, also 17, were convicted of manslaughter.

Mensah, of Greenford, and Beresford, of Acton, along with Leiba, from Hanwell, were also found guilty of the attempted robbery of Mr Mayley.

Jones, who was found guilty of murder, had earlier pleaded guilty to a charge of attempted robbery.

All four will be sentenced on 2 October.

Hunted victims

Lifting an order banning the naming of the 17-year-olds, judge Martyn Zeidman QC said: "Yet another example of a kind and innocent person losing their life because of somebody else using a knife.

"I just wish there was some way - obviously there isn't - in which I could turn the clock back."

After the verdicts the victim's mother Donna Mayley said: "It's never going to bring Dean back.

"Dean was a lovely lovely boy. Everyone that knew him loved him.

"I can't believe it happened - and for nothing. He was my youngest son and it's affected the whole family. It's unbearable."

During the trial prosecutor Simon Denison QC said: "These four were a team of knife-point robbers driving up and down the Ruislip Road looking for a victim or victims."

A CCTV camera captured the fatal attack in which three shadowy hooded figures are seen approaching and confronting the victim before one of them lashes out with a knife.

Mr Mayley, who had learning difficulties due to a brain condition called Microcephaly, collapsed in the road and later died in hospital.

Following the verdict, Baljit Ubhey, London's Chief Crown Prosecutor, said: "This was a cruel and callous attack on a vulnerable victim.

"Dean was a vulnerable young man and it is likely that he did not understand what was happening to him in this terrifying situation."

Meat cleaver

Mensah was also found guilty of an earlier robbery which took place in the same area on 28 January.

At that instance he was involved in the mugging of a 15-year-old boy who was forced to hand over his North Face bodywarmer and mobile phone in the same area, the court heard.

While they were awaiting trial Mensah wrote a letter to Jones to persuade him not to implicate him in the murder, and further asked him not to say it was Mensah who had given him the murder weapon or told him to carry out the attempted robbery.

A search of Jones's bedroom uncovered a kitchen knife stashed under his mattress and a meat cleaver on top of his wardrobe.


Letter from Michael Mensah to Jamal Jones

In the letter Michael Mensah wrote to Jamal Jones in May while he was being held at HMP Feltham, Mensah ordered him not to say he had given Jones the murder weapon and advised Jones on his defence.

Mensah wrote: "Why do they think I gave you the nank (knife) and persuaded you? They can't say that without proof.

"I don't know why I came (to Greenford), I should have never come, it's only coz I was bored.

"Never in your life, say out loud I told you to rob anyone..."

Regarding Jones's defence, Mensah wrote: "Why are you saying self defence?

"If you want manslaughter you have to say you was off a drug. Say you take Molly (ecstasy)..."

Mensah went on to write that he cannot be convicted under joint enterprise as there was "never a enterprise to join" and he was not involved in the robbery, "so I'm not liable".

"You did the robbery but you wasn't in control, your mental state wasn't correct so doing it wasn't your fault so it's manslaughter."

Writing in capital letters, Mensah asked Jones to stop acting like a kid and "come correct big man ting".



Mensah also had previous convictions over the possession of knives, the court heard, with police discovering a five-inch jagged blade in his trainer and a samurai sword in the boot of his Fiat Punto in September last year.

This January he was stopped in his car again and a lock knife was found underneath the driver's seat.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Woman, 18, sexually assaulted in Banbury park

Woman, 18, sexually assaulted in Banbury park | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A TEENAGER was sexually assaulted on a park bench by a man who offered to walk her home.

The 18-year-old was attacked in People’s Park in Banbury at about 10.30pm on Sunday after a night out with friends.

Police described the suspect as white with a Polish accent. They said he was about 27, 6ft, slim, with brown eyes and a scar above his right eyebrow.

He was wearing a brown leather jacket and jeans and was carrying a rucksack.

The victim suffered bruising but did not require hospital treatment.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Suhail Azam gets life sentence for murdering estranged wife in Wolverhampton

Suhail Azam gets life sentence for murdering estranged wife in Wolverhampton | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

Life sentence for man who murdered estranged wife in Wolverhampton home

A man who stabbed his estranged wife to death in Wolverhampton is today (3 September) beginning his life sentence for her murder.

Suhail Azam, from Newhampton Road East in Whitmore Reans, was told yesterday at Stoke Crown Court he must serve at least 17 years behind bars for killing his 35-year-old wife, Kanwal Azam, on 29 March.

The 54-year-old had pleaded guilty last month Stafford Crown Court to murdering Kanwal, whose body was found in her home in Ingelby Gardens.

Officers went to the address following a call from a concerned friend of Kanwal’s, who had received a phone call from her, during which Suhail could be heard in the background. The friend then heard Kanwal screaming before the phone disconnected, at which point he called the police.

“We responded to the call immediately but unfortunately, when we arrived at Kanwal’s home address, she had been stabbed numerous times and was already dead,” said Detective Inspector Justin Spanner from the force’s homicide department.

He added: “Due to the phone call made shortly before she died, Suhail became our number one suspect and we immediately went to find him. He was located in the back garden of his home address and was arrested on suspicion of murder.”

An investigation was launched where it was discovered that Kanwal had recently begun divorce proceedings against Suhail, who had gone to see her on the day of her death to talk about access to their three children – aged between three and ten.

Suhail arrived at the property and arranged for the two youngest children to go to a family member’s house, while the eldest child was out playing with friends. There was then an argument between the former couple, during which Suhail stabbed Kanwal to death.

Det Insp Spanner said: “It is our belief that Suhail went to the address with the express intention to kill his estranged wife after receiving a solicitor’s letter from her outlining access to the children.

“Thankfully, he had the sense to make sure that his children were not present during the attack, but they have understandably been left devastated by what has happened.

“It will be a long road to recovery for them and we hope that journey can now begin for them, safe in the knowledge that their father will be locked up for a very long time.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

28 men arrested in Keighley grooming gang probe

28 men arrested in Keighley grooming gang probe | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

NEARLY 30 men have been arrested as police in Keighley investigate claims of child sexual exploitation by an alleged grooming gang.

It is one of three major investigations West Yorkshire Police is carrying out into alleged multiple offences of child sexual exploitation, the others being in Leeds and Calderdale.

The inquiry in Keighley has led to 28 men being arrested for alleged offences against four girls.

The issue’s profile has been raised by the scandal in Rotherham, where at least 1,400 children were sexually exploited between 1997 and 2013.

Granville Ward, safeguarding delivery manager for West Yorkshire Police, said: “Extensive work has been ongoing between West Yorkshire Police and partners in recent years to investigate and prevent child sexual exploitation, with the emphasis firmly on experts from agencies working together to put the victim first.

“Police officers meet and work regularly with partners in health and social services in conjunction with safeguarding boards, often from the same offices.

“Bradford has a single referral process and a child-sexual-exploitation hub. This has, in the past, been inspected independently by Ofsted and was one of only three areas in the country to be graded outstanding for partnership working. Both were recorded nationally as systems of best practice.”

Mr Ward said live investigations into alleged offences were ongoing, with 12 men charged in Leeds and those cases going through the courts. In Calderdale, 31 men are on bail for alleged offences against two girls.

There are 65 live CSE investigations in West Yorkshire.

Bradford councillor Ralph Berry, who is in charge of children’s and young people’s services, said an additional £250,000 had been invested into tackling the issue in the city this year.

Cllr Berry said: “Prosecutions and convictions have to happen, but we have to do prevention as well as enforcement. We have commissioned additional services to do work in schools to make pupils aware.

“I do not want to be seen to be complacent. It is the number-one priority for me, for the local authority and for the safeguarding board.”

West Yorkshire Police’s Know The Signs campaign, aimed at raising awareness of the offence, is focusing on online grooming. See westyorkshire. police.uk/cse for details.

If you have information about child sexual exploitation or are a victim, call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Racist Stan Collymore 'dropped' as pundit from Match of The Day

Racist Stan Collymore 'dropped' as pundit from Match of The Day | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
CONTROVERSIAL football pundit Stan Collymore appears to have been dropped from Match of the Day by BBC bosses.
No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Man sentenced following criminal damage in Westminster

Man sentenced following criminal damage in Westminster | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

Man sentenced after pleading guilty to 94 criminal offences committed in the City of Westminster.

Andrew Patterson, 31 of no fixed abode, was sentenced on Thursday, 29 May at Southwark Crown Court, to a S37 Hospital Order within a secure psychiatric ward at a West London hospital for committing a total of 94 offences for criminal damage and going equipped for theft and criminal damage which all occurred between May 2013 to June 2013.

In a space of just two months Andrew Patterson had committed over 90 criminal offences including criminal damage of the RAF Bomber Command memorial and the Animals at War memorial both on 27 May 2013 and the theft and criminal damage on the Australian war memorial ‘Rising Sun’ between the 17 – 20 May 2013.

Officers in Westminster mounted an investigation which gathered overwhelming evidence of his crimes from witnesses, victims, CCTV and partner agencies including Westminster City Council, British Transport Police, Australian High Commission, Mental Health professionals and specialist units within the MPS.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

UKIP candidate Bobby Anwar stabbed in the face and eye by a Labour Party Muslim neighbour.

UKIP candidate Bobby Anwar stabbed in the face and eye by a Labour Party Muslim neighbour. | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
A UKIP council candidate claims he was stabbed in the face by a Muslim who lives nearby and whose children regularly attack his own offspring and call his family “kuffar” (filthy unbelievers).Bobby Anwar, 33, of Accrington, Lancashire, said in a post on social networking site Facebook that he was attacked by a man whose family are ‘avid Labour supporters’. He said the male had used a ‘sharp metal weapon’ in the attack on Saturday which fractured his cheekbone and eye socket and claims he will need extensive surgery.He also alleges that the family’s teenage children have attacked his own children and regularly call his family ‘kuffar’, a derogatory term which means infidel. A UKIP spokesman said: ‘The injuries to Bobby Anwar are shocking and any violent attack is a horrifying occurrence.’ Mr Anwar is running for a seat on Hyndburn Council.A spokesman for Lancashire Police said they were investigating reports of an assault, adding: ‘The victim was approached in the street and punched to the face causing a suspected fracture of an eye socket.‘He was taken to hospital for treatment. Police enquiries are ongoing and a 38-year-old man from Accrington has been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and bailed pending further enquiries.’

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Taxi driver Gets 7 Years For Raping Student In Wales

Taxi driver Gets 7 Years For Raping Student In Wales | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
You can almost be certain that at least once a month up will pop a repulsive Muslim taxi driver who has been involved in some kind of rape jihad with a female passenger(or male on occasions).  Musl...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Cambridge graduate describes sex predator husband jailed for life as 'kind and sensitive'

Cambridge graduate describes sex predator husband jailed for life as 'kind and sensitive' | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
Rapist told victim: “You have two options - you can give me what I want and you tell nobody what has happened, or tonight is the night you die.”

A Cambridge University graduate has defended her sex predator husband as a “gentle, kind and sensitive” man as he was sentenced to 11 years in prison for rape.

Adriana Ford-Thompson, a York University research and teaching fellow, vowed to stand by her 37-year-old husband Mark Thompson - branded a danger to women by the judge.

The environmentalist said the jury had “taken my husband away from me” by finding him guilty, before he was given life in jail for the kidnap and rape of a student and sex attacks on three other women.

Mrs Ford-Thompson sat through every day of his trial and vowed to stand by him despite hearing harrowing details of the ordeal suffered by a 21-year-old student at the university she works at.

The woman was walking home from her job in a club at 3.50am when he snatched her from the street and bundled her into his white van before raping her three times as he drove around the city.

Teesside Crown Court heard that at one point, martial arts expert Thompson - who is the son of a church pastor - told the undergraduate: ‘I don't get sex from my wife, so I go to get it elsewhere.’

But despite the shocking details of self-confessed drug taker and adulterer Thompson's crimes, Mrs Ford-Thompson mouthed “I love you” and “stay strong” to him throughout the nine-day trial.

After a jury convicted him of nine sex offences including kidnap, rape and attempted rape, she said: “He is a sensitive, kind, soft, gentle man.

“I have known him for ten years, he is my best friend. I will stand by him through all of this. They have taken my husband away from me. He is not the man they are making him out to be.”

The jury which convicted Thompson heard he put the student in a headlock and dragged her to his van which he had parked around the corner.

He told the terrified young woman: “You have two options - you can give me what I want and you tell nobody what has happened, or tonight is the night you die.”

She eventually escaped his clutches by leaping from his van as he stopped at a red light and running through the streets until she fell into the arms of a retired policeman and told him: “I've been raped.”

An investigation into Thompson's background upon his arrest revealed an earlier sex attack that had been reported against him in 2009.

Following publicity surrounding his arrest two other women came forward to say he had attacked them in their beds. One of the women was only spared from being raped because Thompson was unable to undo the zip on the ‘onesie’ she wore to bed.

After Judge Michael Taylor jailed Thompson for life and ordered he must serve a minimum of 11 years, the rapist clenched his hands in front of his head and bowed to both judge and jury.

Judge Taylor told Thompson: “You sexually abused four young women, you fought your trial to the bitter end and you have shown not on ounce of mercy or remorse for these offences which amount to any woman's worst nightmare.

“You are only 37 years of age and I treat you as a man of previous good character but this catalogue of offences is truly horrific.”

He went on: “You are one of the most dangerous offenders I have ever had to deal with in my entire judicial career.

“You will not take no for an answer, you will pursue women even into their own homes. In my view you pose a significant risk to women for many, many years into the future.”

He said the victim who was snatched and raped by Thompson had been profoundly affected, with the incident ruining her academic life and leaving her afraid to go out at night.

Judge Taylor said: ‘You dragged her into a vehicle where you subjected her to the most awful sexual contact over a period of five hours.

‘You raped her and you made it plain that if she did not go along with what you were doing it would be her last day on earth.’

The court had heard that on October 29 last year the student was at her part-time job in a city centre club and was working on a Halloween-themed evening so wore a fancy dress outfit.

When Thompson was arrested and interviewed on October 30 and in interview, he gave no reply at first, but later claimed the student had stopped to show him her outfit before voluntarily getting into his van and having sex with him.

Giving evidence, he said: ‘It is not in my nature. I have got no reason to rape her. It is impossible.’

Thompson also admitted being an adulterer and taking drugs, such as cocaine, when he was younger - but denied rape and kidnap. He said: ‘I have committed a sin. I think that is between me and my wife.’

Following the rape of the student, police started making inquiries into Thompson and discovered the earlier case from 2009 which never reached court.

On February 29 of that year a young woman left work at a city centre bar and was grabbed from behind by Thompson.

She was forced into the shop entrance where he began thrusting his groin forcibly at hers. She screamed and doormen and members of the public came running to save her.

She was shouting: ‘He tried to rape me,’ but Thompson responded to the men who had come to her rescue: ‘Don't worry about it brother, she is my girl, seriously blood you can go home - I would not go with another girl when I have a picture of my wife in my wallet.’

Thompson was arrested and interviewed but he said that she initiated the sexual contact and the investigation never reached court. But he has now been convicted of sexually assaulting the woman.

Two other women also came forward and one of them revealed she had been sexually assaulted by Thompson just hours before he kidnapped and raped the student.

The woman had been at home on October 29 when a house-mate and friend of Thompson invited him to the house for a meal and drinks.

Thompson left but was later allowed back to sleep on the sofa because he said he had fallen out with his wife.

However he got off the sofa and went into the woman's bedroom where he attempted to sexually assault her, failing only because her terrified screams brought their friend running carrying a baseball bat.

The remaining victim, a 32-year-old woman from York, was attacked by Thompson on July 13th last year when he was invited to stay at her house, again by a mutual friend.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

CCTV image released after rape in Manchester

CCTV image released after rape in Manchester | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

Police have released an image of a man after another man was raped at a bar in Manchester.

Shortly after 6am on Saturday 19 April 2014, a man in his 20s went to the toilet at a bar on Canal Street. He was followed by the offender who forced himself upon him and raped him.

Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.

Detective Constable Ruth Holland from the Serious Sexual Offences Unit said: “We are keen to speak to the man in the image and would ask if anyone recognises him that they get in contact with police.

“I would like to reassure the community that this is an isolated incident but would ask anyone with information or concerns to call us.”

Anyone with information should call police on 0161 856 2124 or the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Non-White Immigration Lawyer Boasts of Using ‘Human Rights’ for Sham Marriage Scam

Non-White Immigration Lawyer Boasts of Using ‘Human Rights’ for Sham Marriage Scam | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A corrupt lawyer boasted of using ‘b*******’ European human rights laws to keep immigrants in the UK illegally.

Nazakat Ali, 38, said he would use the controversial legislation to stop clients being deported while they waited for a sham marriage.

The father-of-four helped broker deals in which desperate Pakistani and Indian men paid up to £10,000 to marry Eastern Europeans.

But he was secretly recorded gloating that he also used human rights laws to help his ‘clients’ evade the authorities.

Asked what he put on official paperwork claiming removal from the UK would breach their right to a family life, he replied: ‘Just b*******.’

Yesterday, Ali was branded a disgrace to his profession and jailed for six years for his role in the sophisticated and lucrative scam.

Judge Mark Bishop said he was an arrogant man who traded on his reputation as someone who could ‘get around’ immigration controls.

He said: ‘As an officer of the court you have a duty to maintain the rule of law and uphold the integrity of the legal system – by your actions you were doing the exact opposite.

‘You were demonstrating a deep cynicism for the principles you plainly saw as expendable to get the result for your client that you wanted.’ Ali posed as a wealthy and successful self-made lawyer, running his own firm from offices in East London’s Upton Park.

He was a well-known as a generous member of the congregation at his local mosque and was urged to stand for election as a local councillor as a ‘role model’ for others.

But Inner London Crown Court heard he was secretly profiting from the misery of women smuggled into the UK and desperate immigrants on short-term visas.

The scam revolved around ‘certificates of approval’, in which non-European nationals had to ask border officials for permission to marry before applying for residency.

Ali charged up to £600 to complete the paperwork and ‘set the ball rolling’ for people who had exhausted every other route into the country.

The documentation was designed to convince officials at the UK Border Agency that the couple had met and fallen in love with the women.


No comment yet.