Five +1 other intimate Italian classical music festivals to enjoy this year
INCONTRI IN TERRA DI SIENA ITS LA FOCE
A chamber music festival with an eclectic programme featuring internationally-known musicians in the incomparable settings of La Foce and Val d'Orcia. (http://www.itslafoce.org)
1. Trasimeno Music Festival: Umbria, 29 June-5 July
International pianist Angela Hewitt plays and curates a festival of Bach, Mozart, Beethoven and Messiaen – with talks by Michael Berkeley and Julian Barnes – in Magione, Gubbio and Perugia. Includes a five-star event (http://www.trasimenomusicfestival.com)
2. Sferisterio Opera Festival: Macerata, Le Marche, 19 July-11 August
3. Rossini Opera Festival: Pesaro, Le Marche, 10-23 August Sun, sea and sand with your music. Rossini was born on the Adriatic at Pesaro, which celebrates its favourite son this year with new productions of William Tell and L'Italiana in Algeri, L'Occasione fa il Ladro, Il Viaggio a Reims and La Donna del Lago (http://www.rossinioperafestival.it)
4. International Chamber Music Festival: Montalcino, Tuscany, 7-12 July Musicians from the Amsterdam Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra play chamber music in the medieval splendour of Montalcino and at Villa di Geggiano, Siena. (http://www.musica-reale.com)
5. Baveno Festival Umberto Giordano: Lake Maggiore, 11-21 July Dedicated to the Italian composer Umberto Giordano (1867-1948). The programme promises international artists performing on the lake (http://www.festivalgiordano.it)
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.