The Everest Base camp trek is one of our most rewarding journeys for your adventure holiday in the Nepal Himalaya. The Everest region is intelligibly one of the outstanding destinations for adventure seekers and it offers the best opportunity to gain the Himalayan experience. This Base camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many people of experiencing the historic route to the base of the world's highest mountain. Our expert consultant provides a fine opportunity to visit both Everest Base Camp and outstanding view point of Kalapathar (5550m) for endless views of Mt Everest along the surrounding Himalaya range.
The trek itineraries differently tailor including some remote trails along the far side of the Khumbu valley. You will have a luxury day to explore the vibrant city of Kathmandu before flying into the remote airstrip of Lukla (9,186 feet) to begin our trek into the Khumbu region of the Himalayas. We follow an ancient route that will take us through farm villages, across the valley and through the high mountain and monasteries. The views grow even more spectacular as we venture up the Dudh Kosi River to Namche Bazaar, the gateway to the Khumbu region. We will spend a night next to the western valley of Thame, the popular village for famous climbers, monastery, wildlife and beautiful closeup Himalayan scenery and return to hidden village of Khunde and Khumjung. Trail leads you to Thyangboche monastery, where you will be rewarded with 360 degree spectacular views of Ama Dablam, Mt. Everest & Lhotse, Thamserku, Kwangde, Tawache, Khumbila, Kwandge along the largest Tyangboche Monastary. The route follows the Imaj valley to Dingboche and up to outstanding view point of Kalapathar and Everest base camp and return to Lukla via Phortse village.
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu
Day 02: A Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Trek to Thame village
Day 07: Trek to Khumjung village via Khunde
Day 08: Trek to Tyangboche
Day 09: Tyangboche to Dingboche
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Dingboche
Day 11: Dingboche to Lobuche
Day 12: Trek to Gorakshep & hike to Kalapatthar
Day 13: Hike to Everest base camp
Day 14: Trek back to Pheriche
Day 15: Trek to Phortse village
Day 16: Trek to Namche
Day 17: Trek to Lukla
Day 18: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 19: Leisure at Kathmandu
Day 20: Departure from Kathmandu
Price: US$ 1,850.00 per person
• 4 night’s twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu on 4**** Hotel Shanker or similar with breakfast
• All local transportation by suitable private vehicle (car, van, bus) in Kathmandu
• Complementary welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
• A day Kathmandu sightseeing as per itinerary with tour guide, vehicle & entry fees
• Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight tickets
• Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee in a cup) basis during the trek as per itinerary
• Accommodation on teahouse/lodge during the trek
• Trek leader (English speaking, First Aid and eco trained), one Sherpa porter (for each two member) and assistant guide in a group, all payments with insurance
• Sagarmatha National park entry fee, TIMS permit and all required major permit and entry fee
• Safe drinking water purified by Steripen/Iodine tablets
• Sleeping bag and down jacket for trekking part if required
• Complementary Himalayan Planet T-Shirt & duffel bag
• Exclusive medical kit bag
• All government and local taxes
• Visa fees, intl. airfare & departure taxes
• Excess baggage charges
• Lunch and dinner in city
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters
• Tips for driver, guides and porters
• Any extending trips
• Services doesn't include in service inclusive column
We wish you a wonderful Himalayan experience with us!
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.