Moodle for Teacher Administrators (M4TA) is a 6-week online workshop for those who wish to be administrators of Moodle. The workshop will be facilitated by Dr. Nellie Deutsch, an experienced teacher admin of a few Moodles and facilitator of Moodle for Teachers (M4T) workshops and tech support person of IT4ALL Moodles, virtual learning environments, and server, and the creator of the WebQuest module for Moodle Dariem Garcés Urquiza. Dariem has an MA in Moodle and is a Moodle developer under Martin Dougiamas, the creator of Moodle.
Learning Objectives for the 6 Weeks:
1. Manage the various parts of the administrators console
2. Understand global settings, security, and privacy
3. Manage changes of appearance
4. Add themes
5. Manually create and manage accounts and assign roles
6. Provide support for teachers