An in-depth study that took place in Scotland, looking at "issues associated with the deployment of personal mobile devices as tools for teaching and learning." Four themes were identified:
* How tablet devices impacted teaching and learning?
* Leadership and management issues
* Parental engagement
* Professional development and learning for teachers
The post lists six headlines from the study, including (quoting):
* The adoption of mobile technologies on a personal basis significantly increases access to technology for students, both inside and beyond school, with many attendant benefits for learning which include greater motivation, engagement, parental involvement, and understanding of complex ideas.
* Teachers are equally engaged by the use of a device like the iPad which has a low learning curve enabling them to use it immediately as a teaching tool and a learning tool for themselves.
For more information click through to the article. To download the report you will need to go a link at the end of the articles "iPad Scotland Evaluation."
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.