Chapters lets you create and manage multiple notebooks, each fully searchable and with its own settings.
Welcome in the new Age http://www.mentormob.com/learn/i/curation-socialmedia-king-
httpstwittercomweb20education of #Curation http://bit.ly/curationglog http://bitly.com/ecurator @ https://twitter.com/#!/web20education - wish you all Lucian http://xeeme.com/ecurator/ . I invite to subscribe for NEW #edtech20 #socialmedia #Curation newsletter http://bitly.com/edtech20newsteller register to join free http://bitly.com/docedtech20 #edtech20 #socialmedia #curation project http://web20education.bo.lt/g6538 and Install free our #mlearning app http://bitly.com/edtech20mLearningapp .Like and collaborate on facebook http://on.fb.me/likeedtech20facebookpage and Circle on Google Plus http://bitly.com/circleedtech20googlepluspage and Subscribe free to gr8 #edtech20 blogs http://bitly.com/feededtech20blogs related to new web 2.0, social media
startups http://bitly.com/web20eblog , curation http://bitly.com/curationblog ; mLearning apps http://bitly.com/mLearningblog , google plus http://bitly.com/googleplusblog , gr8 blog http://bitly.com/egr8blog and my romanian blog http://bitly.com/eblogulmeu . Like and collaborate on facebook http://on.fb.me/likeedtech20facebookpage , linkedin http://linkd.in/edtech20linkedin , diigo http://bitly.com/edtech20diigo and Circle on Google Plus http://bitly.com/circleedtech20googlepluspage
Keep a travel journal, a photo log, a notebook about ongoing work projects, and your own personal diary in one app.
Manage writing projects. Create as many notebooks as you want and fill each with as much as you need to write. It's easy to create simple bullet lists and see a word count while you write.
You can lock notebooks you want to keep private.
Enable word count if you need it. You can also enable the extra keyboard buttons to jump forward and backward by word or character with a single tap, saving you precious time and letting you focus on writing.
Here's what you can do:
* Write comfortably in any orientation
* Protect private notebooks with a passcode
* Simple bullet list support
* Turn on word count if you need to know how much you've written
* Adjust your text per notebook (shade, font, size)
* Pick a background color to color code your notebooks
* Pick from a few paper colors
* Fast search with contextual snippets
* Rename each notebook by tapping its title
* Add photos from your photo library, float them on the page
* Resize and rotate photos, slide them around
* Export any notebook entry via email with a single tap
* Create a PDF version of a single entry (or all of them)
* Optionally show timestamps on each entry
* You can export the text of an entire notebook easily for safekeeping
* Use the calendar to look for entries, tap to read
* Create backups that will let you restore in case you lose your data
* Mark entries with timestamps
* ...and more
Please note that drawing/handwriting aren't supported.
Here's how you can get help:
Email me any time at steven.romej at gmail. You can also write to me from within the app. I look forward to hearing from you!
Not interested in managing multiple notebooks? Have a look at Chronicle for iPad, an app that focuses on keeping a single personal journal.