Slow Feeds is designed to make discovering interesting articles in your river of news easy. It is designed to encourage you to leave folders and tags behind and stop maintaining your categorization system. At the same time, Slow Feeds is not burdening you with dozens of options and settings. Enter your feed aggregator credentials - the rest just happens.
Slow Feeds is for people whose world doesn't fit into one single catalogue, tagging system, hierarchical collection or folder structure. Slow Feeds is about helping you rediscovering your feeds.
- Syncs with Feedbin, NewsBlur, FeedHQ and Google Reader
- A stream of your low volume feed subscriptions
- A stream of the remaining high volume feeds
- A stream of your feeds' most-linked webpages
- A gallery of your feeds' article images*
- A stream of your starred items
- Offline caching of articles
- Beautiful article view
- Universal app with dedicated iPad interface
- Tap and hold to read image alt-text
- In-app browser, as well as support for Safari, Chrome, Opera Mini or Dolphin
- Mark articles as read/unread, starred/unstarred
- Send articles you like to Twitter, Facebook, Instapaper, Pocket, Delicious, Pinboard, by email or as message.