Unlock your influence wherever you go with the OFFICIAL Klout app! Use it to view your Klout Score, discover new people and content to enhance your social experience, and benefit from your social media influence.
Everyone has influence, and Klout helps you understand yours. You can influence people by creating or sharing content that inspires actions such as Facebook likes and comments, retweets and more. Klout summarizes this information for you to easily use.
Features of Klout for iPhone:
- The Klout icon on your home screen shows your Klout Score so it’s always visible to you, even if you are not using the app.
- The Notifications tab updates you about changes to your online influence. You will know any time your Klout Score changes or when someone gives you +K.
- The Profile tab displays your Klout Score, your influencers and more.
- You can endorse anyone's influence on a given topic by giving them +K. Just swipe your finger across the topic name while viewing the user's Klout profile.
- The Klout app is customizable, allowing you to choose what notifications you will receive and what features you want to use. If you wish, you can also turn off display of your the Score on the Klout icon.
CURATION RESTART EDUCATION PROJECT http://bit.ly/credproject . Welcome in the new Age of #Curation http://bit.ly/CurationKing & http://bit.ly/curationglog by @ https://twitter.com/#!/web20education - wish you all Lucian http://xeeme.com/Lucianecurator/ . I invite to subscribe for NEW #edtech20 #socialmedia #Curation newsletter http://bitly.com/edtech20newsteller register to join free http://bitly.com/docedtech20 #edtech20 #socialmedia #curation project http://web20education.bo.lt/g6538 and Install free our #mlearning app http://bitly.com/edtech20mLearningapp .Like and collaborate on facebook http://on.fb.me/likeedtech20facebookpage and Circle on Google Plus http://bitly.com/circleedtech20googlepluspage and Subscribe free to gr8 #edtech20 blogs : top 10 blog http://bitly.com/egr8blog :http://bitly.com/feededtech20blogs related to new web 2.0, social media startups http://bitly.com/web20eblog , curation http://bitly.com/curationblog ; mLearning apps http://bitly.com/mLearningblog , google plus http://bitly.com/googleplusblog , and my romanian blog http://bitly.com/eblogulmeu . Like and collaborate on facebook http://on.fb.me/likeedtech20facebookpage , linkedin http://linkd.in/edtech20linkedin , diigo http://bitly.com/edtech20diigo