HelloPhoto is here to resurrect photos taken on slides and negatives, reviving an art form that's slowly being overlooked in this digital era.
Whether you are nostalgic, a photo purist, or have boxes of slides and negatives to sort through, HelloPhoto can rescue your film from dust.
Welcome in the New Tech Age because Curation Restart Education in our Project http://bit.ly/credproject ; Follow http://twitter.com/web20education http://xeeme.com/LucianeCurator ; like http://web20education.bo.lt/credprojectfacebookpage . and get free our mLearning app http://web20education.bo.lt/credapp
-App Of The Day on theappwhisperer.com (02/14/11)-
-8.7 out of 10 from http://iapp.com.tw-
Using the various functions of HelloPhoto, you can do the following:
• Use the light table to view and sort slides and negatives.
• Use the light table's adjustments to enhance your slides and negatives before photographing them.
• Use a camera to take photos of slides, thus freeing them from obscurity and allowing you to share and post them.
• Forgot what your negatives look like? Use the iPhone to convert them to positive images.
Or get creative and really bring HelloPhoto to life!
DIGITIZE: Turn your film to digital by doing the following.
(To perform this specific feature, you need two devices. See Notes at the bottom.)
1. Place your slide or negative on an iPhone or iPad in HelloPhoto's light table mode.
2. Using another iPhone running HelloPhoto, take a picture of the slide or negative. Hello, photo! You now have a digital copy of your slide or negative!
• Show off your film pics.
• Email your newly digitized images to friends and family.
• Post them on Facebook.
• Save them for sharing later on sites like Flickr, Twitter, or MobileMe.
LIGHT TABLE: View slides and negatives as they are.
1. Place slides and negatives on top of an iPhone or iPad that's running light table mode.
2. White balance and/or color correct the film using HelloPhoto's color correction sliders.
3. Darken their appearance by using the brightness controls.
4. Photograph the enhanced slide or negative, or make note of these enhancements for use later.
CONTACT SHEETS: Save paper and time by digitizing contact sheets.
1. Simply fill up the iPad with slides and negatives.
2. Take photos of slides on the iPad. Or take photos of negatives on the iPad and convert them to positives with the iPhone. Hello, photo! You now have a full contact sheet.
- Negative converter camera
- Positive camera
- Rotation of photo
- Photo saving
- In app emailing
- Facebook posting
- pre-cropping of images to 35mm 120mm and Full Screen.