This topic is curated by Lucian http://bit.ly/Lucian20 founder of #edtech20 #socialmedia #curation project http://tiny.cc/edtech20 and if you like this post share and comment and also kindly I invite you to join free this project here http://tiny.cc/docedtech20 and follow https://twitter.com/#!/web20education . What are your favorite tools to build a pln . Please add here a comment and collaborate with other 511 teachers https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=266178246753349&id=103495893021586 join our PLN http://web20ineducation2010.ning.com/ . Also I write when I don't tweet and curate in gr8 blogs here http://weblist.me/curation. I invite you to subscribe free to #socialmedia #curation blog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/edtech20CurationSemanticProjectInEducation ; web 2.0 blog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Web20SocialMediaInSafetyModeInEducation ; Google Plus Blog
mLearning blog http://feeds.feedburner.com/MlearningEdtoolsAndAppsIneducation20
and my first blog with gr8 tools and apps
Decks by Cooliris is your brand new buying experience on iPad. Create and enjoy your own customized catalogs as intuitive decks of cards that update continuously — all in one place.
Discover and reexperience things you like from:
* Groupon — Find the latest Groupon daily deals around you.
* Zappos — Pick out shoes by your favorite brand.
* Top Movies — Preview, rent or buy the top movies all in one place.
* NYT Best Sellers — Keep up to date on the best fiction, non-fiction, etc.
* Top iPad Apps — Easily flip through the top free and paid apps.
* Flickr Photos (experimental) — Explore interesting places.
* "From the Edge with Peter Lik" — Stunning Photos now in 3D.
. . . and more to come!
Enjoy your decks anytime, anywhere, while you're sipping a cup of coffee in your neighborhood cafe or sitting on long plane ride, as you like. Since decks are updated continuously, you'll always be on top of what's hot.