This topic is curated by Lucian http://bit.ly/Lucian20 founder of #edtech20 #socialmedia #curation project http://tiny.cc/edtech20 and if you like this post share and comment and also kindly I invite you to join free this project here http://tiny.cc/docedtech20 and follow https://twitter.com/#!/web20education . What are your favorite tools to build a pln . Please add here a comment and collaborate with other 511 teachers https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=266178246753349&amp;id=103495893021586 join our PLN http://web20ineducation2010.ning.com/ . Also I write when I don't tweet and curate in gr8 blogs here http://weblist.me/curation. I invite you to subscribe free to #socialmedia #curation blog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/edtech20CurationSemanticProjectInEducation ; web 2.0 blog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Web20SocialMediaInSafetyModeInEducation ; Google Plus Blog
mLearning blog http://feeds.feedburner.com/MlearningEdtoolsAndAppsIneducation20
and my first blog with gr8 tools and apps
Campfire is a group chat tool that lets you set up password-protected chat rooms in just seconds on #ipad Invite a client, colleague, or vendor to chat, collaborate, and make decisions.
Campfire is better than IM:
Instant messaging is great for one-on-one chats, but it’s not ideal for groups of three or more. Further, if you are on AIM and your co-worker is on MSN you can’t chat. Campfire is network-agnostic and optimized for teams and groups.
• Multiple Accounts
• Unlimited chat rooms: access to all your Campfire rooms
• Live image previews right within the chat room
• Inline viewing of popular file formats, Excel, Word, Powerpoint...
• Ability to quickly toggle between chat rooms
• Works with Free and Paid Campfire accounts
• Landscape support
• Upload photos
• See the participants in the room
• See and set the room topic
• Individual room preferences for message notifications
• SSL accounts are fully supported