This topic is curated by Lucian http://xeeme.com/ecurator/ , http://bit.ly/Lucian20 founder of #edtech20 #socialmedia #curation project http://tiny.cc/edtech20 and if you like this post share and comment and also kindly I invite you to join free this project here http://tiny.cc/docedtech20 and follow https://twitter.com/#!/web20education Also join our facebook page here http://tinyurl.com/edtech20facebook and our PLN http://web20ineducation2010.ning.com/ . Also I write when I don't tweet and curate in gr8 blogs here http://weblist.me/curation. I invite you to subscribe free to #socialmedia #curation blog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/edtech20CurationSemanticProjectInEducation ; web 2.0 blog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Web20SocialMediaInSafetyModeInEducation ; Google Plus Blog
mLearning blog http://feeds.feedburner.com/MlearningEdtoolsAndAppsIneducation20
and my first blog with gr8 tools and apps
Winner of the 2011 Appy Award for best News App
• TechCrunch: “A must-download.”
• ReadWriteWeb: “Top 10 iPad apps over the past year.”
Multisource Video News Analysis – designed and developed exclusively for the Apple iPad.
Promising to make you smarter, faster, Newsy delivers context with convenience to keep you informed on the world’s news stories. Through short videos on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, Newsy accelerates your understanding of a news story by analyzing perspectives from multiple sources around the world.
A news analyzer, not an aggregator, Newsy is the only video news app producing daily videos that highlight the nuances in reporting. News sources are abundant yet redundant – you need a resource that provides meaningful insight into the news.
Download the free iPad app and experience Newsy’s short, informative videos—our rich app features are custom designed to maximize your iPad news experience.
• Real-time access to the most recent videos from Newsy
• Innovative playlist builder
• Videos can be downloaded and saved to the iPad for later viewing off network
• Interact with the Newsy community by posting comments and rating videos
• Share videos via Twitter, Facebook and email
• View video transcripts that contain links to news sources
• ‘Sources’ button connects you to the story-level pages of the sources analyzed
• Slideshow feature enables quick browsing through videos
• Easily filter videos by category
• Access higher quality videos when connected through WiFi
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible and are always looking to improve our applications. Please send your thoughts and suggestions to email@example.com