This topic is curated by Lucian http://xeeme.com/eCurator/ http://bit.ly/Lucian20 founder of #edtech20 #socialmedia #curation project http://tiny.cc/edtech20 and if you like this post share and comment and also kindly I invite you to join free this project here http://tiny.cc/docedtech20 and follow https://twitter.com/#!/web20education Also join our facebook page here http://tinyurl.com/edtech20facebook and our PLN http://web20ineducation2010.ning.com/ . Also I write when I don't tweet and curate in gr8 blogs here http://weblist.me/curation. I invite you to subscribe free to #socialmedia #curation blog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/edtech20CurationSemanticProjectInEducation ; web 2.0 blog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Web20SocialMediaInSafetyModeInEducation ; Google Plus Blog
mLearning blog http://feeds.feedburner.com/MlearningEdtoolsAndAppsIneducation20
and my first blog with gr8 tools and apps
News360 for iPad aggregates more than 7000 different news sources around the web to bring you news stories in a concise and useful stream. The semantic analysis technology behind News360 allows you to get background information and dossiers about all the companies, people and locations that make the news, and to personalize the news based on your specific interests.
News360 can learn from your Facebook, Twitter, Evernote & Google Reader accounts to automatically create an interest graph that you can use to get the stories that are most relevant to you from the best sources around the web, that you would have never seen otherwise, and cut down on the clutter and noise that you used to have to filter out yourself.
• Enjoy live news streams from respected sources around the globe and around the corner
• Read the hottest stories from an ever-expanding range of sources, political, cultural and social, collected by sophisticated linguistic algorithms and filtered for you personally
• Get your personal news on any mobile device you use, or on the web at news360.com
• Dive deeper into the details about people, companies and brands, with hyperlinks to detailed dossiers
• Get local news by using your iPad’s GPS or WiFi connection to find your location
• Share stories you like with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or save to Evernote, Instapaper or ReadItLater
• Connect to TripIt to keep up with fresh local news from your upcoming destinations
• Use the "360 view” to find unexpected, fascinating stories
Via LucianeCurator https://lucianecurator.contently.com