Microsoft to reboot the Windows brand. End Legacy DOS and Windows Support and take Windows to the next level.
Eris Blastar's insight:
1) Microsoft will combine Windows RT, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 8.1 into a new operating system called Windows Next.
2) It will support X86_X64, ARM, and other CPUs.
3) Microsoft bought out a lot of open source companies like Xamarin who made cross platform development tools for free to turn them into the next version of Visual Studio you have to pay for, instead of downloading them for free. That Mono Project for example, that was better than Visual Studio and allowed C# and Visual BASIC on GNU/Linux, Mac OSX, BSD Unix, and Windows with a universal binary option for all of them? Well it used to be free, but now you have to pay for it.
4) Using the Mono runtimes to replace Dotnet, and also using the Android Davlik virtual machine Microsoft will create a new universal binary format that all three Windows can run as well as the XBONE. But the problem is that it eliminates the X86 and X64 WINTEL formats and legacy Windows apps as well. So everyone will be forced into buying all brand new apps! Only from Microsoft's Windows Store and no other option to install them from!
5) The new Windows Next will have a Rootkit installed in the kernel to give the NSA 100% free access to everything on the OS.
Windows Next is planned for 2015.To combine all Windows operating systems together and make a universal binary format that runs on all platforms even XBox. New Visual Studio planned to make the new Windows Universal Binary format for the new Windows Universal Virtual Machine.
Eris Blastar's insight:
Windows Next planned for 2015, the next great thing from Microsoft.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.