The South Melbourne Commons will run a sequence of permaculture gardening courses. Each gardening series will build on the knowledge of the previous and run over several weekends. This allows participants to better understand and try the gardening principles in their own garden. There will have a variety of other specialised gardening workshops at the same time. Discounts are available for members.
1. Courtyard, patios and balcony gardening (4 weeks)
2. Practical permaculture gardening (5 weeks)
3. Introduction to permaculture (4 weeks)
4. Permaculture Design Certificate (16 weeks)
5. Specialised gardening workshops (bamboo, mushrooms, herbal tea and more)
To find out more: Commons Garden Coordinator , Seila Hierk - firstname.lastname@example.org