System Restore Manager is a freeware portable utility which allows you to completely manage your Windows system restore points and customize its options.
Using this utility, you can:
- Create a Restore Point on the fly, by clicking the Create Button
- Restore your Windows PC to a prior restore point.
- Just select a Restore Point from the list and click the Restore Button. This will Restart your computer and launch the Restore Process
- See all the available restore points
- Selectively remove Restore Points you don’t want and save the one’s you want. Just select a Restore Point from the list and click the Delete Button
- Select a Drive and change the maximum amount of disk space to use, System Restore can use. On Windows 7, the default is 5% of available disk space.
- Change the System Restore Point Creation Interval. On Windows 7, the default is 24 Hours
- Change the Restore Point Time to Live. The default is 90 days,on Windows 7.
Via Gust MEES, Erskine S Weekes Libert