Dans l'article "Pour tout savoir sur la curation", nous avons rassemblé un certain nombre de ressources permettant de connaître les outils et les usages de cette pratique qui, d'après Wikipédia, consiste à "sélectionner, éditer et partager les contenus les plus pertinents du Web pour une requête ou un sujet donné".
This is an interesting and useful article written by Susan Gunelius to curate content on your blog. Here is an excerpt from article:
"You can curate content that you think your audience would find value in, add your own commentary, and publish it on your blog. As long as you don't plagiarize, break any laws, publish duplicate content, or fail to attribute the source with a backlink to the original content, then content curation is a viable way to bring interesting content to your audience and increase your blog post publishing schedule. Following are five easy ways to curate content on your blog in a useful, legal and ethical way.
1) Publish Editorialized Content that You've Curated: It's important to understand the difference between content aggregation, content syndication, and content curation before you can effectively curate content to publish on your blog.
Here are some simple explanations of each: - Content Aggregation: When you gather links to content and provide nothing else but those links in a single place, you're using content aggregation. - Content Syndication: Syndicated content is aggregated and redistributed (in whole or in part) for consumption or publishing through a third party. - Content Curation: When you review content from a variety of sources, gather links to those sources, share descriptions of that content, add your own commentary to that content, and publish all of those pieces in a single location, you're curating content. While aggregation and syndication are primarily automated processes, curation is not. True content curation requires human intelligence, interpretation, and intervention.
2) Publish Curated Round-up Blog Posts: You could publish a weekly round-up post where you share links and descriptions of great content from multiple sources about a specific topic. You can even add your own brief commentary with each link.
3) Publish Slideshows to Highlight Curated Content from Multiple Sources: Slideshows are visually appealing and can boost page views for your blog because visitors have to click through each page in the slideshow to see all of them. If your audience likes slideshows, they're great for sharing curated content.
4) Embed Curated Content on Your Blog: There are a variety of tools that can streamline the content curation process, and some of those tools enable you to embed the content you curate on your blog. Typically, the formatting is done for you, so the process is quick and easy.
5) Curate Content into an Online Video: You could create a video that includes your insights added about a single piece of curated content or multiple pieces of curated content, publish it to your YouTube channel, and embed it anywhere on your blog. Just be sure to include the URLs to all of your sources within the video and in the written description of the video.
Soorvey is an online survey tool for free allowing you to create professional surveys (Les entreprises et les produits doivent être conçus en terme de Développement Durable, veuillez utiliser http://t.co/YKC5bguf)...
Alors que le nombre de données en circulation s'accélère, et qu'on parle du Big Data comme d'un impératif, l'immense majorité des contenus n'est encore ni protégée ni analysée. Un constat néanmoins normal quand on voit la rapidité du phénomène.
1u mois de mai, les premiers résultats concrets et positifs commencent a arriver pour 1min30 et pour ses premiers clients;-) Je suis pour ma part très satisfait d'une part de la croissance du trafic sur 1min30 qui se construit un ...
Voici le cinquième et avant-dernier volet de ce dossier consacré à ma pratique de la curation de contenus. Créer et alimenter une revue de presse, fruit de la curation, c’est une chose. La partager, c’est encore mieux.
Comme chaque année, le cabinet de conseil Lecko met à disposition son étude sur les réseaux sociaux d'entreprise (RSE). Utile pour comprendre comment choisir quel outil pour quel usage et quel profil d'utilisateur.
Web analytics and KPIs have come a long way since marketers were measuring "hits" on a site. Here are 8 KPIs your content marketing measurement should include. Web analytics and general knowledge of digital marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) have come a long way since the days when people were measuring “hits” on a site. Tools like Google Analytics, Omniture, and proprietary systems within companies have made digital marketing reporting more simple and accessible for the average marketing professional. These days, you’re nowhere in marketing if you don’t understand your basic web KPIs, including customer engagement and conversion rates. However, as content marketing takes the forefront in digital marketing tactics — especially for B2B and SEO marketing — marketers are still stuck in the stone age as it relates to measuring the effectiveness and impact of various forms of content. For example, consider white papers (or any page turn publication) — they are a common lead generation tactic within content marketing, yet most marketers fail to measure anything beyond “downloads.” The question remains: What can a marketer do to better understand the effectiveness of this type of content?....
Stéphane Contrepois lance MyFeelBack avec Aurore Beugniez et Julien Hourregue, la solution de relation client sur mobile.
Avec un procédé original : Les QR codes ne renvoient pas les clients vers un site web, mais les dirigents vers des enquetes de satisfaction, des jeux-concours, ou des formulaires de satisfaction sur le produit flashé, dont les résultats sont communiqués aux fabricants.
Un livre blanc / white paper Socialmediarama.com par Luc Viaud sur le Le web marketing, les principaux outils du webmarketeur et pourquoi et comment les mette en œuvre (RT @leslivresblancs: Nv livre blanc : Le web marketing : les principaux outils...
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.