MBS Business Information Systems (BIS) at University College Cork
The programme will provide you with a portfolio of business, management and consultancy skills, as well as enhancing your knowledge of IS concepts and core technical skills.
Why Choose MBS BIS?
It provides you with some key benefits to ensure that you are among Ireland's top graduates. They include:
- Professional practice orientation
- Heightened understanding of the consultancy business
It will also enable you to:
- Foster innovative uses of software technology
- Develop analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Consolidate existing technical skills
As a student, you will take part in a series of modules oriented around three themes:
- Information Systems
- Professional and Consulting skills
- Innovation and Software Development
You will undertake an integrated project which will enable you to use skills learned across different modules focusing on business deliverables and business interactions.
New business project involves working as a group to develop of an innovative idea into a prototype in conjunction with a viable business plan. Throughout this project, you will be mentored by a specifically selected industry practitioner.
Students wishing to apply for this course must do so on-line at the following website http://www.pac.ie
Download brochure to find out more about the course MBS BIS
Contact Brian O'Flaherty - email@example.com for further information about the course