Whether you use them for reaching potential customers, interact with people, or to generate content, Social Media is a power tool for businesses. Check out some of the most popular online networks and how much of an impact they each have.
Love being able to compare key metrics across social nets.Wish they had stayed with the SAME metric for time on site throughout however. They switch from days to months and that makes Instragam appear as if it has more time on site than Facebook (it doesn't).
10 Reasons Visual Content will Dominate 2014 What marketing strategies will we focus on in 2014? What will we leave behind? This article takes a look at the rise of visual content - and why 2014 will dominate in 2014:
1. 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual. Visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
2. Videos on landing pages increase average page conversion rates by 86%.
3. Visual content is social-media-ready and social-media-friendly. It’s easily sharable and easily palatable.
4. Businesses who market with infographics grow in traffic an average of 12% more than those who don’t.
5. Posts with visuals receive 94% more page visits and engagement than those without.
6. 60% of consumers are more likely to click on a business whose images appear in search results.
7. Clear, detailed images carry more weight than product information or customer ratings say 67% of consumers.
8. Visuals show your products without telling people about them. This allows viewers to make their own decisions without feeling pressure from your business.
9. Visuals express ideas quickly - in a snapshot. This breaks through the overwhelming clutter of online content.
10. Visuals are becoming easier and easier to create as photo editing tools become more accessible
It is massive, enormous, monumental, maybe even the second coming. Whatever you want to call it, we are currently experiencing more change in the marketing ecosystem then we have in the past 10 years...
Great article, lots of insights on where marketing is going in 2014 and beyond.
We met with a non-profit last week in our office who have developed an incredible following on Facebook. However, their approved budget only has line items for television and radio advertisements as their overall marketing budget. This is an issue with many non-profits… directors are a bit complicit as they direct budgets based on grants that have been around for decades.
It’s not that we’re poo-pooing television and radio (we do a segment on radio), it’s just that they’re expensive mediums that need to be properly deployed as part of an overall marketing mix. Digital media offers low-cost, high yield opportunities – especially with non-profit organizations where the employees and customers are so passionate. Online media offers the opportunity for you to spark the fire, and your fans and followers to spread it. It’s truly unlike any traditional source.
When the average person is exposed to 3,000 advertising messages a day, you want to make sure that your advertising vehicle will get you to the target that you want. The Internet’s ease of access has created a large search gateway for customer’s needing your product or service. Upon balancing the prices of Internet advertising with its benefits, it’s easy to see why this is not a market to ignore.
The quote above and the infographic below from the Advice Interactive Group is a comprehensive look at the growth of digital marketing over time with respect to traditional media.
This infographic shows the latest trends in social sharing as the ecosystem gets busier and busier, and the extent that individuals share content within their social graphs.
'We tried to zoom out as much as possible for you to be able to see the whole picture: the state of social sharing in the beginning of 2013 and everything you need to know about its eight major players.'
We all know that marketing strategy is a very important part of any company growth because only great marketing strategy and team can fly the company in the sky.
This infographic of social media marketing will help to understand the latest social media marketing strategy. Check out the Infographic and share which social media marketing strategy you use the most for your project at the article link.
|Scooped by Brian Yanish - MarketingHits.com|