How can business owners optimize Facebook Graph Search? It's the Facebook feature we've all been waiting for! The ability to find things on Facebook -- A bank of one billion+ users that log in from their home, office, and mobile phones.
Platforms such as Twitter and Facebook come with a pretty steep learning curve – certainly when used for business marketing – and to maximize return on investment it’s essential that you implement a winning strategy.
It's important for businesses to select the right individuals to manage social channels and to use specific metrics to analyze feedback and success.
Learn more about social media strategies from this infographic, which presents an 8-step strategy for successful social media marketing...
Google’s latest version of AdWords (API v201302) comes complete with new features and a number of changes to the existing services. Version 201209 is now “deprecated and will sunset on July 1,” reads a blog p...
Technology change is a constant but marketers can’t forget people don’t change. AimClear CEO Marty Weintraub shares methods to expand your social media strategy while focusing on immediately actionable paid and organic social tactics.
"If you aren't optimizing your videos to match what people are searching, your videos are likely to get lost and not reach their intended audience. Without reaching their intended audience, they serve no purpose.
Use the following 12 valuable tips to get your video to reach the first page of Google and YouTube, but most importantly build visibility to a large niche audience that is interested in what you have to offer.
1. Content Quality Check: Ensure your videos are relevant, informative, and rich with content. Don't waste time producing videos that have nothing to do with your brand or service.
2. Title: Capture the potential viewer's attention with a catchy title that contains related key phrases that are relevant to your brand or service.
3. Tags: Optimize your video with important key phrases or keywords. Don't use complicated words or terminology that may not be common to the average person.
4. Description: Optimize your video's description with relevant keywords and include a keyword-rich description of your video to allow search engines to index it and rank it higher, and for users to better understand your video before viewing.
5. Links: Use video as a portal to other content on your site. Upload a couple of videos to portals like YouTube and Vimeo, and consider providing links back to related content and other relevant videos on your site.
6. Transcripts: Provide transcripts of your videos. Good old HTML content is still a favorite with search engines.
7. Length: Keep your video at five minutes or less. The average amount of time a user spends on a YouTube video is around 1 minute 30 seconds. If you have video content that is of long duration, consider breaking it up into smaller pieces and tagging each accordingly, to be more appealing to the viewer.
8. Video Sitemaps: Submit a video sitemap to Google to make sure that the search engine spiders can find your video content and index it accordingly. This is the easiest way for search engines to find your video content.
9. Branding: As video is a great way to generate brand awareness with prospects, take advantage of this opportunity to incorporate your brand and logos into your videos.
10. Embedding Options: Help your video go viral. Allow other users access to the coding that will allow them to embed your video on their website or blog. This can help gain valuable back links and shares that will boost your rankings in search engines.
11. Syndication: Submit your video to RSS feeds and syndicate your videos to drive exposure across various online platforms and to optimize your videos even more.
12. Share, Share, Share! Get on your social networks, look through your email contacts, write on your blogs, and get the hype going..."