With the slew of Web design mistakes that small businesses are notorious for making, there is room for improvement.
For small businesses looking to clean up their websites, here are six quick tips for improvement:
1. Provide a succinct product description and purchasing instructions.
2. Choose a Web design that enhances content, rather than distracts from it.
3. If you're asking users to interact with content, opt for a simple call-to-action prompt.
4. Make sure the site is easy to navigate.
5. Drive conversation by choosing engaging topics and asking interesting questions via a corporate blog.
6. Put your service at the forefront. Don't make users dig for it.
[read full story http://is.gd/rOfxb8]