Great list here, but "ultimate" not even close (lol). A few of my favorite content curation tools NOT mentioned include:
* Google Plus (duh, G+ is a great tool never included in these lists).
* BuzzSumo (tells me what's trending).
* WordPress is another often overlooked curation tool. Wordpress is really thousands of tools thanks to plugins.
* Guess obvious tools like YouTube, Vimeo and Twitter they left off due to how obvious they are.
* Also surprised they don't extend to inbound marketing tools like Marketo, Eloqua and Pardot.
* On the same vein I would include leading CRMs like SalesForce.
* Testing tools like Optimizely are missing too.
Guess the question is where do you draw the line between content sourcing, sharing and blogging. I tend to mashup all of those things and that means "ultimate" would look more like that huge Brian Solis graphic and I suspect that is what this post was trying to avoid.
About half the apps on this list are new to me, so will have fun exploring...again.