SMM For Startups
Great tips here for #startups including:
3. Ask Your Audience What They Want
4. Provide Customer Service on Social Media
5. Build An Online Community
6. Constantly Evaluate Your SMM Strategy
7. Don't Be Afraid To Experiment
I left a comment on Shane's post about the need to curate content and blog. Social media without meaningful shares is spam. Startups are so self referential. They are so widget focused it can be hard to have them THINK about the world their widget fits into. Content curation helps open any company up to great relevant content from other sources. Curating that content creates a supportive social network and places a startups business in context.