1. Share of Voice: The number of mentions of your brand versus competing brands on the social web.
2. Brand Volume: The total number of brand mentions over a given period of time.
3. Engagement: The overall number of times a user talks to your brand on social sites.
4. Interaction Per Post: The number of replies or comments you receive on a given post, tweet, or update.
5. Sentiment Analysis: The process of determining how the people who talk about your brand on social media actually feel about your brand, products, or company.
6. Social Click-Through Rate: The number of times a user clicks on a link to one of your owned web properties shared via social media.
7. Key Influencer Mentions: The number of mentions by users you’ve designated as “key influencers” due to their substantial and loyal social media following.
8. Platform Reach: The number of social platforms that your brand appears on, or the social “reach” across various online networks.
9. Mobile Mentions: The number of mentions of a brand on mobile social sites.