8 productivity tools that have increased productivity and can help you do the same.
1. MailChimp’s email marketing service is a must-have for any small business.
2. Vero, If you’re in need of action-triggered email automation, for example for drip campaigns where you send a series of emails to your customers, we recommend Vero. Zapier, if you need to connect data from different apps or trigger activities in one app based on an event in another, then using Zapier is a no-brainer.
3. Google Apps. When it comes to tools for small businesses, Google Apps are hard to beat. Email, storage, collaboration tools like spreadsheets and docs, and calendar.
4. Slack. Anyone who’s used Slack in a team knows its power – you’ll almost never have to email your teammates again, so the number of emails in your inbox gets significantly smaller. We also like their alternative called Fleep.
5. Yesware is a tool that will help you see what happens to an email after you hit “send”.
6. Buffer is a great social media automation tool for small businesses.
7. iDoneThis is a tool for recording all the things you get done at work.
8. Pipedrive is the one productivity tool we use on a daily basis is. CRM and tracking of progress in a phunnel view.
|Scooped by Carl Zide|