How does content marketing actually work? Many people’s content marketing strategy basically consists of a three-step process: Create new content. Share your content on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
People buy your stuff. Nope. This almost never happens. Most content goes nowhere. The consumer purchase journey isn’t a straight line—and it takes time'.
Today’s curated articles summarized for your quick review:
- Making Sense of Marketing Organizational Models: A Preview | SiriusDecisions
- 2016 Marketing Technology Update - Forbes
- What Are the Most Critical Digital Marketing Technology Capabilities? - MarketingCharts
- B2B Executives Focus on the Customer in Marketing Technology Spend - eMarketer
- 7 Steps to a Buyer’s Journey that Fuels Your Inbound Campaigns - The Whole Brain Group
- B2B Demand Metric Benchmark Report - Radius
- 10 things marketers should know about Medium's new publishing platform - Econsultancy
- Demandbase + Integrate: Identify Decision-Makers in Target Accounts | Marketing Technology
- 7 Less Obvious Tools to Improve Your Visual Content - CMI
- The State of B-to-B Prospecting Data Accuracy - Ruth Stevens
- Now entering… the age of cognitive marketing - MarketingLand
- Data Reveals 7 Surprising B2B Content Marketing Trends - Conductor Spotlight - Conductor
- Terminus Launches New Targeting, Direct Mail Features For ABM Platform - Demand Gen Report
- Marketo Announces First Quarter 2016 Results (NASDAQ:MKTO)
- How to Increase the Domain Authority (DA) of a Website - Visual Contenting - VisualContenting
See ALL Top Curated Marketing Technology Articles here.