"Here's helpful list of 12 Great Gratis Tools for Social Business. Several of my fave's are here including WiseStamp (email SoMe signature) & EventBrite."
Anita Hovey gives some handy advice on these useful tools. I'm also updated on some I didn't know existed, and you can be too. My faves: EventBrite, WiseStamp (email SoMe signature), and ScribD with a newsy update.
Buffer is a great little app to help you send out tweets and posts at optimal times.
Whether your event is free or paid, Eventbrite manages your event. It’s easy to set up an event to accept PayPal and/or credit card payments. There is no “installation” or “set up” fee, making it perfect for the small business that doesn’t want a big credit card system on a monthly basis.
When are the optimal times to tweet from your account? Run a free Tweriod analysis once a month and then use the data to plan your Buffer schedule.
4. Manage Flitter
Easy-to-use tool that helps you find Twitter accounts that are not following you back, or are inactive. Unfollowing inactive accounts, and explore its many other features.
Create a quick screencast video for your blog or training sessions, handy 5-minute limit, enriches teaching. It only captures what you do on-screen.
Share PDFs on websites and blogs, and now with a fabulous Facebook app that allows you to make your PDFs available to your Facebook fans. Share your menu, free printables, checklists or a newsletter on your Facebook business page.
Creates a branded e-mail signature. The free version allows for two signatures, personal/corporate. The best feature is the ability to link up nearly any social network, or even include your latest tweet or blog post title automatically.
Others on her list:
8. Disqus - best option she's found for getting rid of spammers
9. Aviary - capture a picture of the screen, edit it and add comments.
10. If This Then That (ifttt) - create “recipes” to auto-post your favorite 12 Most authors to a host of social networks. Add blog posts containing key words to your Buffer, or even get a text message when the weather calls for snow tomorrow
11. Twilert - Get an e-mail digest each day for your keywords or mentions of your company/brand.
12. Mr. Unfollowr - tells you who is unfollowing you on Twitter.
See the full post here.
Via Deb Nystrom, REVELN