Aarkstore.com announces, a new market research report is available in its vast collection:
Bone Sarcoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
Global Markets Direct's, Bone Sarcoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2012, provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Bone Sarcoma, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Bone Sarcoma. Bone Sarcoma - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Bone Sarcoma.
- A review of the Bone Sarcoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Bone Sarcoma pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Bone Sarcoma.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Bone Sarcoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Table of Contents
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 7
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 8
Bone Sarcoma Overview 9
Therapeutics Development 10
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Bone Sarcoma 10
Bone Sarcoma Therapeutics under Development by Companies 12
Bone Sarcoma Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 14
Late Stage Products 18
Comparative Analysis 18
Mid Clinical Stage Products 19
Comparative Analysis 19
Early Clinical Stage Products 20
Comparative Analysis 20
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 21
Comparative Analysis 21
Bone Sarcoma Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 22
Bone Sarcoma Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 23
Companies Involved in Bone Sarcoma Therapeutics Development 28
Genzyme Corporation 28
Amgen Inc. 29
Eli Lilly and Company 30
Merck & Co., Inc. 31
ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc. 32
Advaxis, Inc. 33
Oncolytics Biotech Inc. 34
Simcere Pharmaceutical Group 35
Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 36
Jennerex Biotherapeutics, Inc. 37
PharmaMar, S.A. 38
Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation 39
Bone Sarcoma - Therapeutics Assessment 40
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 40
Assessment by Combination Products 41
Assessment by Route of Administration 42
Assessment by Molecule Type 44
Drug Profiles 47
cixutumumab - Drug Profile 47
ridaforolimus - Drug Profile 48
ganitumab - Drug Profile 51
JX-594 - Drug Profile 53
cereolysin - Drug Profile 54
For More details about above & other Reports plz contact :
Contact: Marketing team
You can also request for sample page of above mention reports on email@example.com
|Scooped by Vina T|