To round out the top 100 (The big list of 100 tools, tips and tricks to work more efficiently online), I wanted to share some of my favorite articles on productivity. If ... you’re feeling super keen to kick your productivity up a gear, you might find even more inspiration here:
1. The 10 Laws of Productivity (http://goo.gl/uVU9l) - Written on The99Percent blog, one of my favorite productivity blogs, there are some very valuable lessons here on how to align your productivity with your day.
2. How to be Insanely Productive and Still Keep Smiling (http://goo.gl/8pkJP) - Written by the master of productivity, Leo Babauta of ZenHabits, this article touches on some great points. Productivity is not just about getting more done, it’s also about developing a happier self.
3. 7 Things Highly Productive People Do (http://goo.gl/X1SO9) - Based on the amazing book from Stephen Covey, here’s a post that sums up what highly productive people do when working online.
4. The Truth About Sleep & Productivity (http://goo.gl/x8dHO) - “Working overtime doesn’t increase your output. It makes you stupid”. It hit me out of the blue a few weeks ago – take care of your sleep, nothing is more important, and this post tells you why.
5. Why Boredom is Good for Your Creativity (http://goo.gl/1nluz) - Another insanely interesting post about where creativity comes from, namely from moments of boredom and honest curiosity. A great guide on how to get there.
6. Ask The Entrepreneurs: 16 Ways to Master Your Work-Life Balance as an Entrepreneur (http://goo.gl/Hyodg) - Entrepreneurs are known to be self-starters and need to find ways to stay motivated without a boss or someone telling them what to do. Here’s a great guide on how to get to that stage.
7. 10 Bad Habits You Need to Break to Be More Productive (http://goo.gl/vT4RC) - Craig Jarrow comes in with this all time hit on 10 habits you had better stop doing to increase your daily productivity. This post, as well as his blog in general, are an awesome resource for getting more done every day.
8. 10 Weekly Ten Minute Practices to Boost Work Productivity (http://goo.gl/j1t78) - This is a post I particularly enjoyed. It doesn’t take a huge change in life-style to become more productive. 10 minutes per week is all it takes and this post tells you how.
9. The Tao of Productivity (http://goo.gl/ujyCB) - Here’s another amazing post from Leo Babauta that had to be included here. I’ve always thought I knew what the term “productivity” means, this post definitely turned this upside down – a great read.
10. 5 Ways That Exercise Increases Your Productivity (http://goo.gl/5tU5F) - Here’s another fantastic post from Craig on how he uses exercise every day to increase productivity. The refreshing part about this post is his new perspective on “why”. We all know exercising is good, what is often hard is to make it a habit with a strong belief behind.
Source : Alyssa Aldersley (buffer blog)
Via 173 Sud