Sophisticated condos in Sudbury Wicked Local Dudley Brook Preserve, a community for active adults 55 and over, offers 26 townhouse condominiums in four styles, all with private courtyards and a functional open floor plan.
The Newton Tab reports that a developer has bought the old Engine 6 firehouse in Waban and will be building three luxury condos there. The Engine 6 property Events and Politics in Newton Massachusetts (Remember Engine 6?
Ruth Lerner's insight:
Luxury Condos in Newton to be built at the Engine 6 property. Located in Waban, these three new homes will have D line access!
Houses in Newton Center come in diverse sizes, ages and styles. Zip code 02459 covers a large residential area, from the historical Victorians on Beacon Street to the late 1940′s ranches of Oak Hill. From splendor to tear-downs, we have it all.
Condos soar as home sales stumble Boston.com (blog) There's more price volatility with condos the poster child, at least in New England, of the devastating early-1990s real estate collapse. Many of those who snapped up ...
Luxury retailers expanding in Boston Boston.com Their growth mirrors the surge of wealth that has flooded Boston in recent years, with stylish modern buildings where condos sell for seven figures, and restaurants that feature $62 Kobe steaks.
Have rents finally peaked? Boston.com (blog) So says John Ford. Owner of downtown Boston brokerage by the same name, Ford's Boston Real Estate Blog offers an insightful and independent take on the city's real estate market.
Future Of Boston: Expensive Housing Market Puts Squeeze On Workers CBS Local “It's really the law of supply and demand,” said Tim Warren, CEO of the Boston-based real estate data tracking firm The Warren Group.
The vast majority of the time, it’s best for married people to file a joint return. However, there are situations where they can save on taxes by filing separately. For example, a married couple may save tax by filing separately ...
The difference between Real Estate assessed value and fair market value explained in detail. There is little correlation between assessed and market value.
Ruth Lerner's insight:
One of the most common question from buyers is why the assessed value so different from asking price?
Bill Gassett writes, "In most cases assessed values are a worthless piece of data when figuring Real Estate values."
This article from 2012 still rings true, especially in a hot market when home prices are soaring. This is what is going on in the Boston area, and the difference between the City's assessed values and market prices grows.
It is important to understand the absence of a correlation. But it is also important to understand the relationship between the two numbers. As I wrote in my 2013 post about Boston and Brookline Abatement, you can use the market prices to ensure you are not overpaying in taxes.
Tips For Buying Your First Home by Bill Gassett. Enjoy This Real Estate Article? "Subscribe To My Blog - It's FREE and No Spam EVER!" Get my blog articles in your inbox as soon as they are published!
Ruth Lerner's insight:
This is a through overview from Bill Gassett for first time home-buyers. There are many vital tips here, and I'm adding a few of my own.
1. To get specific about your search. Know what you want and need. In general I would agree, but at the start you may not know your options well enough. I often need to recommend to buyers to get unspecific, and be open to options. Budget always poses the least flexible constraint.
2. Get your Pre-Approval Letter. I can't stress this enough, I can't agree more! In the pre-approval process you will learn a lot about mortgages, a big piece of the home-buying puzzle.
3. Look Thoroughly. Know your inventory, compare and learn why one property is priced higher than another. Get out there and visit open houses as much as possible.
4. Hire a Great Real Estate Agent. Seriously, this would be my very first tip. I believe the most important research you can do is for finding a buyer's agent. Interview several, don't be shy, this is important. An agent will be a resource of information and guidance from the very beginning
5. Make the Right Offer. In a seller's market, like today, expect to compete for a home. For a new listing and multiple offers, make an offer well in excess of the last comparable sale if you are buying in Brookline, Newton or Boston.
6. Listen to the Inspector. Inspection is your opportunity to scrutinize the property, and to learn how to take care of your home. Wise advice, Bill.
More flexibility and lower thresholds in lending will allow the first time home buyers to enter the market. With low interest rates, and high rents, home ownership will become not only more attractive, but more feasible.
Boston Condos Are On the Map For Chinese Investors Banker & Tradesman Last March, the National Association of Realtors didn't consider Massachusetts one of the top destinations for Chinese buyers; but by June the Realtor organization had the...
Future Of Boston: Real Estate, Transportation Development Projects CBS Local BOSTON (CBS) – Right now there is more than $5 billion worth of real estate under construction in Boston including brand new buildings in the Seaport district, Downtown...
Luxury apartments hit the market in Chelsea Boston Business Journal Betting that not everyone can afford downtown Boston apartment rents at nearly $5.00 per square foot, a pair of developers have opened “One North of Boston” where luxury living can...
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.