It's official: Dexia BIL shelves the Dexia and goes to Qatar | Luxembourg (Europe) | Scoop.it
It was announced on Tuesday morning that Precision Capital, a Qatari-backed investment group, will acquire 90% of Dexia BIL. The Luxembourg government is taking the other 10% in a deal which values the stricken bank at 730 million euros.