January and February saw Lomiko featured in a number of videos and articles. We are working hard to get the word out about our graphite exploration activities and our continued participation in graphene technology. Here’s a round up with links.
- Featured in the Financial Post - This is a good summary of Lomiko's current business strategy. (text link)
- Interview with David Morgan (February 19 video link)
- Interview with Kevin Willet of the New England B2B Network (February 22 video link)
- Fundamental Research Update Review by Investment Pitch (January 27 video link)
- BTV - 90 sec summary (January 30 video link)
There were two important press releases in late January, the first from our investee company, Graphene 3D Lab:
Graphene 3D Lab Announces Industrial Scale Production of Graphene 3D Printing Filament (January 29 text link)
And we announced:
Graphene ESD executes a joint Research and Development Agreement with Stony Brook University, Lomiko CEO joins Board (February 23 pdf link)
On the Graphite side Lomiko has increased its stake in the La Loutre property and has entered into an option agreement with respect to the Lac Des Isles West property adjacent to the Imerys Carbon and Graphite Mine in Quebec. Details of these agreements as well as encouraging results from the La Loutre property are in this press release. (February 9 pdf link)
We are looking forward to further results and we will keep you up to date as our graphene technologies make progress.
Yours truly, A. Paul Gill, CEO Lomiko Metals Inc.
We hope you will follow our progress through these emails, on our Facebook page, at Linked-In or on our Twitter feed. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with me directly at email@example.com
#439 - 7184 120th Street Surrey, British Columbia V3W 0M6