Social Media - Is your LinkedIn business page up there with the best? It should be... After all, it's a sought-after online destination for business networking, hiring, and even financing.
1. Get your branding right
2. Present your products/services attractively
3. Be seen and heard
4. Attract audience via advertisements
5. Add LinkedIn buttons to your site
6. Make full use of insights: LinkedIn Insights also form an important part of developing your business page. These insights are exhaustive in nature and provide you with a thorough breakdown of impressions per post, user engagement, follower demographics, and so on.
7. Create a LinkedIn group for your company
8. Keep it social and update regularly