Build engaged audiences through publishing by curation.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
Sign up with Linkedin
I don't have a Facebook, a Twitter or a LinkedIn account
Use this application to build instructional objectives for your courses and training programs.
Are you sure you want to delete this scoop?
This tool is easy to use and assists you in writing objectives. It is based on Bloom's taxonomy and provides a number of drop down menus that allow you to:
* Select what students will do after completing a lesson
* Provides an overview of the meaning of the level you selected
* Provides a drop down list of verbs that help to clearly define the objective (you choose the one you want to use)
* Provides some sample objectives that use the verb you selected
* Write your own objective, and then copy and paste it into your document or print a copy
The version of Bloom's they have online uses the word synthesis while the new version has removed synthesis and replaces it with creating. I don't believe that this impacts the value of the tool but you should be aware that it may not provide the assistance for that specific category.
TOUCH this image to discover its story. Image tagging powered by ThingLink
Les outils web2 accrochés aux "échelons" de la la taxonomie de Bloom digitale.J'adore le schéma et son interactivité, je ne suis pas forcément d'accord sur le classement mais il fait réfléchir. Zut, encore de nouveaux outils à tester ...
Interactive version of Bloom's that provides suggestions for web apps that can be utilized to produce activities for each level.