We're worried about you and your brain this Halloween. It’s zombie season. Are you prepared?
Even if you think you are, you should probably watch this video just to review.
How to identify a zombie:
1. Zombies don’t eat candy, only brains.
2. Shoulders will be off-kilter.
3. Zombies don’t dance (the ones in the Michael Jackson video are actors).
What to do:
1. Go to Costco to stock up on rations.
2. Don’t underestimate their speed.
3. Retreat to higher altitudes or via boat.
1. Flaming zombies are even more dangerous.
2. Chainsaws are advanced tools that should be used carefully.
3. Infection is absolutely irreversible.
Thanks to my favorite “how-to” technology video maker, Common Craft and the “In Plain English” series.