|Scooped by GarrettRamela|
Ms. Stefkovich- Business Teacher at Pt Highschool
1. 10%, school pre-determines percentage I put away to a 403(b) Plan.
2. No, because I have my pension and I really don't need it.
3. Yes, because I started started early in my life and I'm right where I wanna be.
4.Yes, because you'll have so much more money when you retire. The time value of money.
5. Higher rate of return on CD's and better access to your money in savings accounts.
6. It is important because it lowers your risk on your total investment portfoilio as a whole and it is not putting all your eggs in one basket.
7. Not really, you should just have a savings plan.
8. I wouldn't pick because their both equally important.
9. I'm not cheap I used to be now I'm cost effective. I'm not living for today I'm living for tomorrow.
10. My dad has taught me alot of what I know because he used to be a banker.
Mr. Kosoglow- Business Teacher at Pt Highschool
1. 80%, Whatever I have at the end of the month I put it somewhere.
2. Yes, to make moeny and to diversify my portfoilio.
3. Absolutely, the time value of money.
4. Yes, because I would make more moeny but I wouldn't change it.
5. Savings account than nothing and is better than CDs now a days.
6. Having multiple investments and you can never predict the global economy.
7. No, unless you can afford it.
8. You need both of them to make everything work.
9. Cost effective, someone who is cheap doesn't buy anything, someone who is cost effective buy very well.
10. I learned evderything I know from College.