1. The causes of the rapid rate of decline in the deficit are the reduction of health care costs,
2. It would continue to decrease the deficit each year below the baseline of 3.4% because it is driven on policies that build on continuing to lower health care costs allowing to make investments in infrastructure, education, and efficiency.
3. The Opportunity, Growth and Security Initiative builds on increasing discretionary spending. Basic research helps lay the foundation for private sector job growth looking for cures to diseases.
4. Pros: there are many positive factors that will help the future generation have a more sucessful outlook in the field, such as assisstance in research, additional spending and grants, education openings all which will eventually shift the LRAS to the right.
However, these programs are quite possibly narrow in statue and will only benefit a select few instead of a mass majority, like many policies fall to do. These programs might be harmful to some classes and possibly increase taxes on others in order to enforce these programs.
1.) Obama has chosen to issue an executive order because there has been a lack of congressional support to raise the wages or end gender disparities.
2.) His two executive orders are aimed towards ending pay discrimination, and providing compensation data based on sex and race. They show limitations because Obama does not have the initial support of Congress to rally behind his in these laws so much so that he has to get an executive order to sign these laws for federal employees.
3.) Republicans say that Obama is pushing his power to the brink and instead of just signing off on an executive order he should do more to compromise with Congress.
4.) They say that this order will lead a burden on companies who now have to compensate for sex and race, as well as increase wages to employees, resulting in increasing their costs to operate.
5.) They have chosen not to address gay rights, because they say that it would be redundant if Congress passed a bill regarding the issue.
6.) The White House wants the House to approve a Senate-passed bill that would protect all citizens. Not the mention the huge political termoil that would ruin Obama's name if he forced this into law, as a very touchy issue for some this would overthrow his political career and possibly make everyone rethink executive orders in the first place, possibly an amendment to limit executive orders.
More Americans today are satisfied with where the nation stands on acceptance of gays and lesbians, federal taxes, and healthcare availability than were satisfied in 2001. But Americans' satisfaction with the economy has declined.
1.) The signifigence in a 13 year period reflects the end of a war, and a period that had economic booms and busts, a switching of republican to democratic presidents, and other foriegn events. During this time frame, the historical events that have occured could have potentially shifted public opinion, such as the war on Terrorism. In the beginning it was seen as an important move to secure the U.S. position on the 9/11 attack.Later on public opinion changed for the sake of the troops.These instances are an accurate representation of the potential shift of opinion during the eventful 13 year period of statistics. 2.) In the book, Liberalism, or the more Democratic view of war was the lesser involvement of war, however, this servey, Democrats are more satisfied with issues relating to military, preparedness, and national security. 3.)The Democrats may favor a political stand for the military, and the Republican's would focus more on the tax position of the country. 4.) 4% +- is the percentage error that this particular poll has. This margin of error is signifigant because many views could increase or decrease enough to shift the entire issue in a positive or negative light. However, because it is a public opinion poll, the error expected should be high as humans shift ideas and often ideaology often.
1. The Robers court favors liberal decisions that often demises them in the later years. For example, the Voting Rights Act was stuck down when he favored it years before. He has upheld the Medicaid law and persuaded two liberal justices to join the part of his opinion.
2. Precedent is how ruling have been made in the past. Roberts is ruling more on Judicial Activism, as he overruled major precendent making break through waves for certain laws.
3. The president could appoint new judges to find a new majority instead of teetering back and forth between the majority of judges, constantly feuding between the ruling and never having a solid majority.
Justice Scalia is the swing vote because he just wants points instead of making future plans to hatch like Roberts is doing. His cases of being with the majority/ final ruling was 58%, signifigantly lower than the other judges.
Roberts is portrayed as a man who is hatching a plan for doom later on, rather than his philosphy. This article portrayed him as conniving and devious justice whose purpose is to be radical and drastically alter the course of legislative history.
Video on msnbc.com: The age-old practice of politicians re-drawing Congressional districts to find friendly voters, or, gerrymandering, has allowed members of the House of Representatives from both sides of the aisle to stay in power regardless of...
Texas remains a Republican-leaning state because its white residents are becoming increasingly Republican and its large Hispanic population, though solidly Democratic, is less so than Hispanics nationally.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.