“My [Sugata Mitra] wish is to help design the future of learning by supporting children all over the world to tap into their innate sense of wonder and work together. Help me build the School in the Cloud, a learning lab in India, where children can embark on intellectual adventures by engaging and connecting with information and mentoring online. I also invite you, wherever you are, to create your own miniature child-driven learning environments and share your discoveries.”
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO
1. Try out a Self-Organized Learning Environment (SOLE) in your home, school or community. Download the toolkit & share the results »
2. Join the School in the Cloud mentor network of educators. Email Sugata to become part of the network »
3. Make a financial contribution to this TED Prize wish. Email email@example.com »
4. Spread the word. #TEDSOLE.
5. Help build the School in the Cloud. See the list of current needs below and email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a commitment.