1. Do my library rules and policies help students take advantage of their mobile computing devices?
2. Can students and staff get knowledgeable support from my library staff when they have technical problems?
3. Am I selecting library resources with mobile computing devices in mind?
4. In my role as instructional leader, am I using best practices that take advantage of a ubiquitous technology environment - and helping my teachers do so as well?
5. Do I exemplify a learner who takes advantage of having continuous access to my PLN and to the world's information?"