Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 2 -...| Amara...
I've subtitled the scene for you. I hope you like it. Sandra Oh did a wonderful job.
Thumbs up to her!
In this scene, Cristina tells the story of her experience in the woods after the plane crash.
She uses two expressions often:
- keep + -ing which means to continue doing something. We use this expression when we want to show that an action is repetitive.
- remember + -ing whic means to recall doing something so it's the memory of a past action.
Here are some examples:
- He keeps calling me but I don't want to speak to him.
- Keep studying because it's important.
- I remember eating at my Grandmother's on Sundays as a child.
- I remember paying that phone bill online last month.