"As the cofounder of a magazine called Fast Company, I've always been struck by the slow-going rate of change inside most organizations."
1. Do you see opportunities the competition doesn't see?
2. Do you have new ideas about where to look for new ideas?
3. Are you the most of anything?
4. If your company went out of business tomorrow, who would miss you and why?
5. Have you figured out how your organization's history can help to shape its future?
6. Do you have customers who can't live without you?
7. Do your people care more than the competition?
8. Are you getting the best contributions from the most people?
9. Are you consistent in your commitment to change?
10. Are you learning as fast as the world is changing?
Read the Fast Company article... well worth it.
Via Anita, David Hain